stay. cool.

(UnderLust weed is. Not fun for Blue)

Blue's P.O.V.

After a bit Dust came back!
"Blue I'm back"
"Yay! Where did you go?" I ask. Not looking down yet
"Pupyrus. He had something for me. Not sure what it was thought. I was mostly nothing" he said. As he said that I look down to sigh when I see. Something sticking out. I blushed.
"D-Dust. I'm going to take a shower. Don't follow me" I say and I walk to the bathroom and close the door. I was going to take a show anyway. But why did? Wait. Papy did that to him... I won't say anything. And I'll just take a shower.

Dust's P.O.V.

Don't follow me? What does he mean? I look down and see why. I blush and pulled my paints up. So that's why he wanted me! Thank God I saw it but. Blue did to... I can only hope for the he doesn't EVER mention it. I run to my room and close the door and lock it. I don't want to leave my room for the rest of the day. Even if Blue made more Tacos. Even though I love the damn things. I lay on my bed and after about 30 minutes, I heard the shower turn off. Blue, please don't come in here I thought. After 3 minutes Blue knocks on my door.
"Dust. Do you need anything?" He ask. I wanted to say I want you Blue Bird but that said the wrong message. Right?
"N-No. I'm good. Thanks for asking!" I try not to sound like that didn't happen but I can't.
"Can I come in? Please?" Why would he want to come in. But he's to cute to say no to so I unlock the door and lay on the bed again. With my hands behind my back.
"Come in" u said. Blue walks in then walk to me
"What do you wa-" he cut me off by laying next to me. Hugging my belly and his faced buried in my chest. Which made me blush big time
"I want to snuggle you. I always want to snuggle you" he says
"R-Really?" I ask. There's no way he wants this. Right?
"Yus... Your always so cold. I wan to warm you up" oh. My. God! He's so cute right now! And if he wants to warm me up. He's doing a great job. I decided to take my chants and put my arm on his back, holding him closer. We didn't say anything. But it was nice. I like it. We both smiled. And after a bit, Blue fell asleep on me! I soon followed. We both slept the day away. And night. But I didn't care if We missed the day. We were happy what we here doing.

Cute!!!!!!!