Taco. with extra cuteness

([-] [-]
   (U)

Blue's P.O.V.

I was finishing up the meat when I heard foot steps coming down stairs, It was Dust. He had a small blush on his face, But that's normal by now.
"Morning Dust!" I said
"Morning Blue bird" he replied. He has called me Blue bird before, but it all ways makes me blush. Does it help how I have a REALLY big crush on him? Maybe not...
"hungry?" I ask
"I'm always hungry when you cook" he said. It only made me Blush a houl lot more when he said that. I turn my head back to the meat and see it's ready.
"Can you get the veggies out of the fridge and cut them please?" I ask
"If it helps me eat your cooking. I love to" L-Love?! Oh wait, he ment on helping me. Though, I am kinda sad he ment that though.... still, I must be the shells from the cabinet. I walk over to the cabinet and grab the chells from it. Then I see Dust finished cutting the veggies, and looking over at me with a smile
"Can we eat now?" He ask as I put the chells next to the pot if meat.
"Yes!" I answer with a big smile. Dust walk over to get a chell and meat, then bit into it.
"Even better then the last bach" he said.
"You always say that!" I said. Smiles and getting my taco with meat and lettuce.
"well. That's because it's always true!"  he replied. I blushed a little more does he really thing every new batch of tacos I'm making is better then the last? I though. I shook it of and finished my taco. But Dust finished his first.
"how do you always do that???" I ask
"Do what?"
"Finish every taco before me!!!" It made no sence sometimes.
"Because it's hard to enjoy your cooking without finishing first" that made some sence, but not enough!
"What's your trick?" I ask
"Hmmm. Your cuteness" he covered his mouth the second he said that. And I feel a biiiiggg blush I'm my face

Dust's P.O.V.

The second I said that I covered my mouth and blush a hard purple. God I'm so stupid!
"Y-You think I'm c-cute?" He ask? Oh God I'm an idiot! I uncover my mouth
"Ye-yeah. I think your cute" I say. God I can believe it! I'm an idiot!
"Dust..."
"Yeah?"
"I-I...think your handsome.." He's so blue he could be the sky up in the surface. I bluch like crazy. He thinks I'm... HANDSOME!?!?!?
"Y-you do?" I ask. He nods cutely.
"B-Blue. Let's keep this between us. Ok?" I ask him

Blue's P.O.V.

Keeps it between us? I thought about it for a while before I nodded. I don't want anyone to think anything between us. Not even a little.
"Ok. How about we forget what happen and watch T.V?" He suggested.
"S-Sure! That would be nice" I reply. But like were going to forget that happen. We walk to the couch and watch the T.V. nothing else happen for the next hour untell Dust said something.
"Blue... I'm going out for something. I promes I won't be long." He said
"Umm. Ok" I said back. He got up and left. I wonder were hes going? Well I hope he's safe. I continue to watch T.V. untell he got back.

Dust's P.O.V.

I left and went to Pupyrus. He said today he give me something good, so that's why I'm going to him. I get to the ruins door to see Pupyrus standing there, with a cigarette that he's not smoking.
"So what is i-"
"Smoke this" his gives my the cigarette.
"Um. Ok?" I take it and put it in my mouth. He lights it and I smoke it. And start to feel real weird
"I got it from Lust dude. It's some kinda of weed" he's says. I finish it.
"Thanks. I'm going back to Blue" I said.
"Ok. Good thing no ones out too." As he says that I feel my lower half be a bit could. I run back to the house and went inside.

To be. Continued

DustBerry. (Dust!Sans x BlueBerry)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें