given up. but passing on

I'm done with this story. Im so sorry but I just lost all hope for it, I even doubt that people still read this god-forsaken book. But that's why I'm going to pass it on. Because I know people really like the story and want me to continue it. But I have no good way on choosing a winner or someone to pass it down. It's honestly quite a shame that I am stopping this cuz I did enjoy it when I started it. But after continue in chapter after chapter I just lost interest. But if anyone, ANYONE wants to show that they can make this book as good as it was. Here's how you can do it.

- Make a book of the same name and for the first chapter, tag me. If you don't tag me I won't see it.
- try to aim for 300 words in the first chapter.
- there is no time limit.
- at least 3 chapters I'd you want to be chosen.
This will be the book Canon to this series. That doesn't mean you have to like it, you can like another authors version of it or something completely different. But when I do choose a book that is Canon so the author that is writing the story will have the canon series.
Again I am so sorry for the people that really enjoyed my writing of this book. But I have no inspiration left for this and to be frank I've almost completely forgot about it. So I hope you understand why I'm making this decision it is for you guys and maybe you can use this for inspiration for your own book, maybe even use it for practice.
Now this chapter will be updated with everyone that has written the "continuation." And one of continuations will be Canon to this universe.
This will be the last chapter in the book. I will be drifting off from Undertale but will come back time to time.

And for everyone that wanted to know. I won't give the writers the original plot. They can make there own if they please.

And before I go. Please tell me what your favorite chapter out of this book was.

And with that. I say goodbye...

Words = 380