it has even bein 7 hours!

(Yup. It's happening again. Enjoy you demons)
Edit: this chapter in no longer canon

Blue's P.O.V.

I loved Dust so much. I would even sleep with him just to make his heat go away. And I wanted him again... The look if shock grew on his face.
"What if I...What if this time....What if this is a bad idea...?" Dust asked. But I I could care less about the the bad parts of it.
"Dust. It won't hurt the baby. I promise" I said. Even though I have no idea what I'm saying is even true...
"O-ok. My ro-" I cut him off. I wanted him right now so I'll do it here. I sat on his bumps making Dust moan. It felt good I bet. I start moving my butt on th side of his bump. It twitched as I did so. Making Dust moan round me. I stop kissing him and I stand up. Dust sits normely and I took his paints off. His member popped out, big and all. I grab it and start to stock it. Dust moaned again. I then start to luck the tip bottom of his member and go all the way up and back down.
"Blue~ your doing so well~" he moaned out. Is started to luck to tip of his member allot more. Soon taking it in my mouth. Sucking softly. Dust moan a little from it. I go in deeper untell if reached my throught. Then I bob my bed up and down, sucking harder. He was starting to twitch. So I pull back and pump his member. He came all aver my face.
"Blue huff. You made a huff huge mess. You'll need huff to clean that later" he said. I nodded and started to take my paints off, and show Dust my opening. And how wet it is. Before he could say anything, I sat on his lap. And I wanted to enter him. But he grabed both my butt checks and push them around his member. And moved them softly up and down
"Sh-shit... that feels amazing" he said. But I was just softly moaning. This did feel good.
"B-Blue. Are you sure your ok with it now?" Has said. I nodded. Well. Nodded more then I was.
"Heh. Then brace yourself" he said. Picking me up and putting me down on his member. It entered quick fast so it kinda hurt me...
"You can start riding me when ever you want Blue" he said. After a minute I satarted to go up and down on Dusts member. I moan allot to. I hate swearing but fuck. This feels great.
"Could you go faster?" He asked. He's not putting any energy to this so I guess that's why he's kinda calm. Somehow. I go faster though. Moaning more. After a minutes he grabs my add and small his hould member in me. I scream but I try my best to stay quite. After that I pushed almost out of him before he slames me back into him. He started to thrusted harder. So hard in fact, when he thrusted into me I bonce back up. He crept up his speed and I was moaning. Soon I came on him. But he cept thrusting into me so hard and faster my stomach ached.
"Fuck...Blue how tight can you get? Fuck this is amazing" he said
"Aaaa! Dust umbyour b-b-bi-
"Yeah you are my sluty bitch hug? Do you need me to go in deeper? I can do that" he said. I did respond but he already started to go deeper. Hitting that good spot if mine. At this point I'm moaning like crazy
"Do you want me to go harder and faster? Do you bitch?" He ask. I nodded. A flash of black happen then when the lights were on I was laying on the couch. My a-ass pointed up. Then Dust enters me and continues. Faster, deeper, harder, I can't believe how He hasn't cum yet.
"Fuck! Right there! More! Give me more Dust!" I begged.
"Should I be called Dust right now?" He asked me. Stopping and coming out.
"No master... Your slut is very very sorry. I need more punishments..." I said. He continues with his thrusting and slapt my ass checks.
"Yes you do slut. Your so fucking naughty right now. I might just grow my dick more so I can fuck you even longer" he said
"Fuck yes master. Your slut wants you to do harder, faster, deeper. I want my punishment one I'll never forge- AAAAA!!!" I scream out. He put something in my ass.
"This magic dildo should be good for a slut like yourself" he said. It moved on its own as he thrusted. I cum on his member but it only makes him go faster.
"I'm not playing around. My heats last for a long time" he said. He was fucking me so damn hard I Screamed hard. About 2 minutes went by before he came out and came on both my ass checks.
"If you think I'm done. I'm only getting started. Can you suck me off again?" He said.
"Huff huff yes master" I said. Lust was in me for sure. But then someone teleported in are house. It was Papy! With his paints off and a hard member out.
"Can I join in on the fun?" He said. Dust nodded and another flash of darkness happens. I'm now on all fours and Dust shoves his member into my mouth
"Suck it" Dust said. As well Papy entered me
"Damn you did a number on my bro Dust. I mean good job on the part that you two are fucking. Thank God I get to join though" Pap said. I started to suck in Dust never as my bro fucked me. Pap starts to slap my ass as he was thrusting in me.
"Fucking fuck! Blue your so tight. I think your tighter then anyone else!" Papy said
"And your sucking skills really want to make me cum all over your face" dust said
"I'm about to cum already!" Papy said as he pulls out and cums. It went all over my back and Dust pulls out of my mouth and cums. But they both shove back in and fuck me. Tears formed. This was so good I can't stop it.
"I'll come in Your ass Blue. I might be a bit thick to fight in though" papy said.
"Make the slut suffer and take the pain. It makes him cream around me. That just turns me on more" Dust said. Papy pulls out and slid in my ass. I hurt allot I Screamed around his member. As he was all the way in he ask Dust if he can thrust. Dust nodded and pap fucked me like there as no Tomarrow.
"Yeah~ scream around my throbbing cock~" he says as he slames it in my thoughts and out. I came again. I start to suck extremely hard on Dusts member and deep throught it. It made Dust moan in pleasures. And Pap finiely came in my as but didn't stop thrusting
"Fuck Blue. Your such a God damn slut" Papy said. Dust came in my throught and fucked my mouth again. I couldn't handle two people but I tried. Dust comes out of my mouth and slaps me with his member. I felt Papy cuming again. Soon Papy pulls his thick member out and pumps in and teleported in front of my face and I open up so he could come in my mouth. Which he did. And then Dust makes his member 2x bigger and thicker. He goes behind me. To fuck my ass. And Papy fucked my mouth. I almost couldn't open widen enough for him or deep throught him. But a slut can do allot right? After about 10 minutes of bone stop fucking. They both stop and I call to the ground. Not covers but allot of cum was on my body. Papy teleported away and Dust still had a thick member.
"Can I continue?" He asked
"Yes. With your biggest and thiches cock. I don't care if it h-" he stoped my when I saw how big he was.and thick. I wasn't his true member but he could use it. It as about a foot and 2 inches long. And he was about a inch thick
"Your little bitch. You want this don't you? You slut you really need a punishment like this. We're going to do this to" he says as he hould me up and houlds me on a whale and licks my neck finding my spot. And thrusted the hould thing in my ass. I wanted to faint but I didn't. He went so fast I couldn't breath a bit. Then he pulls back cuming and thrusted I to my pussy. Faster and harder. My walls felt like bleeding. And then he pulls out. Smelling me in my knees. Moving his member to me still cuming and shove it all the way in my mouth. I wanted to gag but didn't. And he stoped coming.and pulls out. Going back to normal size. I fall to my side. But he picks my up and goes to the shower.
"Are you ok? I went really rough.." I nodded. We took a shower and fell asleep in his room.

Words = 1570