Mother F*cker!

Blues P.O.V.

After hours of talking about our future child, me being lead guard, and other stuff! But I can tell Dust doesn't really enjoy long talks... Oh! I know! I say in my head out loud. I get up and walk over to the kitchen and look over at Dust
"Hay! You want to help make tacos?" I asked with a smile. He smiles back at me and walks walks over to the kitchen
"Of cores my chief. What will I do?" He asks me. I point to the freezer ask him to cook the meet with spices. He nodes and does so. As for I! The magnificent sans will cut the tomatoe, shred the cheese, and wash the lettuce! Only one skeleton can make the greatest ingretence! And only one can make the Purfect meet! I smile to myself and start the process of, well everything.

Dust P.O.V.

"Hay BlueBird." I asked blue "I don't think I have my hot peper spice. Could you got get some from the tavern? I'll take care of all this" I asked him.
"Of cores! Don't burn the house down!" He said as he walked away. I chuckled and continued Browning the meet. And grabbing the spice from my hood. (Don't blame me, he didn't wash anything.)I use my magic to wash and cut every thing.

Blues P.O.V.

I make my way to the tavern. Hoping and skipping. Waving to everyone I passed by. And being happy. I'm glad we're having a kid. But  should we tell? SHOULD we even tell anyone? Maybe not. I don't know though. But what I should be thinking about is that spice! I close my eyes as I think about it before I trip and fall over.
"Ow..." I whine. I open my eyes and see two feel with orange slippers, going up with long legs. Then hearing a simler nyeh heh heh. I look up and see Papy!
"Well" he started "looks like your more joyful then normal" Papy said. I got up and smiled at him
"I'm always happy! Im just extra happy!" I replied. Papy just looked at me. I think he was 'Scaning' me? I don't know.
"You ok paps?" I asked him
"So Blue. Have you and Dust done anything fun lately?" He asked me, not answering my question.
"Uh. Other then sleeping together. Not rea-" i was interrupted after Papy grabbed my shoulder and teleported us in the middle of the forest. I was confused before I felt something punch my gut. I fall to the ground before something kicks me on the ground.
"Hehehe. Thanks Paps. This is perfect" I heard a dark, and chalky voice. I look to see it's UF sans.
"Ill take it from here" UF!sans said. Papy teleported away. And he started to keep betting my up. Mainly to my stumic. He picks me up and throughs me on a tree. Then I fall to the ground.
"Now. I would take my chance and rape you. But I'll get killed." He says "So don't move, and your bro will come back" he continues before leaving. I was in extreme pain. And....Im starting to loose sight... And my....

Dust P.O.V.

After some time of prepping. I finish everything. I put a magic rap around it all so they all keep there tast. I was going to go out for Blue since he wasn't back. It only took 5 minutes. I thought. I start to go for the door before someone knocks. I open it to see UF!sans
"Dust! How are ya?" He asked. I roled my eyes
"I'm great. What do you want?" I asked him.
"I just hered you and Blue got together. I wanted to give you two some salt and pepper so congrats you!" He replied. I just sighed and walks out side and start walking
"Right. Licen, we weren't a true thing. So let it go already" I said. He stops But follows me again
"Thats not what I- sigh nevermind. Can we hang out or something? I miss hanging with you" I said back to me
"I don't care. Blue is the only one I love and you will not Change it. Ok?" I said to him, practically ready to yell at him. He just sighs and grins.
"Fine. See you-"
"Naver" I intruded him. He walked away and I started looking for Blue.

Words = 739