the angles teaser~

(Sorry this took long. Didn't start until today. Which is how I normal so things. ANYWAY. Have fun masturbating to this  dirty ass chapter. And for kicks. Tell me if you did get off at this chapter. Let's have fun!!!)

Blues P.O.V.

I walked out of my room and went to Dust's room. Wondering if he put the pole close or far from the bed. Or a chair. He might have put one in his room for this. God now I'm getting flustered about this. And what well he do when he forces me to the ground? He already pounded my pussy to a point where I'm feeling sore pleasure. And I do love anal, trust me a I do. But I'm not sure if he does. And my pussy might not be able to take another beating like that. But it did feel great so its worth it! I open Dust door and see he was sitting on a chair with the pole, not to close him, but close enough where if he stood up. It would take him one normal step to be in arms reach. Which if I'm in mistaking. Is close enough where I can grine on him. He looks at me up and down
"Wow. I didn't expect an angle to come. Does this mean I've bein a good boy?~" He asked. I shack my head and start to spin on the pole
"This means you've bein a bad boy. And I need to change you~" I replied. And then put my butt close to him, shacking it so it would jiggle.
"Mmm. Are you sure you an angle? Because you are sinning allot with that body of yours~" he said. I giggled and used the pole to flip me upside down. Letting the skirt fall as I twirl down. As well get a glace at his balge. I get back on my feet and out my butt on his balge. Moving up and down. Dust puts his hands on my and helps me move up and down. But you have to keep the act up. So I moved away and put a finger up. Moving it.
"Now now~ we can't have you touch me now~ that's a sin~" I teased at him. He gives me a smirk and put his hands behind the chair
"As you command" he replied. I go back to him and put one of my legs  on his lap. Rubbing it on him
"If you want to go to heaven, you must not touch~" I new the trasing was hurting him. But I wanted to have my fun, and he new it. I then sat on his lap and grinded on his balge. Putting my arms around his neck and kissing his check. I can feel him struggling to keep his arms down. I giggled and got off his lap. I went behind him and took my top off, and rubbed my boobs on either side of him. (Did I forget to say Blue did that as well made his thighs bigger? I might have forgot. OH WELL) he tried his best to keep his head straight. I went back to the pole and grinded on it. Teasing him with my pussy.
"Are you sure your angle?~ Because you are quite a sinner~" he told me. I giggled and walked up to him. Holding his chin
"Maybe I'm not an angle but I can promise I'll take you to heaven~" I said. Putting my other hand on his balge and stocking it.
"My~ your as stiff as a mounted~" he groans and gives me a smirk. I move the hand from his balge and pulled down his trunks. But kept his underwear on. I bend down and lick his member through his underwear. He puts his head back and groans.
"You really need this, don't you?~" I ask. Giving him a big lick through his cloth prison.
"Y-you need to a-ask?" He asked. I just giggled and moved his underwear out of the way. His member springs free. A small amount of relief his show on his face. I grab his member and stock it. Feeling it twitch in my hand. I then lick from the bottom, trying to get him to pre cum already. Finely, some cam out and I put the head of his member in my mouth and suck softly.
"Ahh~ thank GOD" he chuckled out. I couldn't help but giggle around him. But later as I went. I felt my inner slut crawling out. Forcing me to go deeper and faster. So I started to go faster and deeper. But I didn't deep throught him. I could feel him twitch more a more.
"Oh. I-I'm about to-" I pull out before he did cum.
"No no no. You can't cum just yet. We have to do something first~" I say as I turn around and put my butt checks around his member.
"Go ahead and do it yourself~" he put his hands on my and moved me up and down. And how do I describe this feeling? Think of it as a butt fuck. He's not fucking me, but he's fucking my butt checks. Either way I moan do to this feeling. He moved faster and faster. And then he cam all over the top part of my butt.
"Wow. Who knew an angle like you had suck a soft ass?~" He said. Giving it a good, hard smack as well. Making me tence up a little. I turned around and sat on his lap, having his dick pushing agents my pussy
"Man Blue. You are really sexy right now" Dust said. Holding his hands on the sides of my butts to support me on him. I blushed and we kissed for a few seconds. Before he held me up and I positioned his dick to my butt. He lowered my on him and I enjoyed feeling his dick slide through my walls. Moaning untell he's fully in me. Then he lifts me up again and dropped me back him. Doing again and again.
"Fuck. You ass feels to good aroud me~" he said, groaning. I started to ride him myself. Trying to go faster on him. He starts to squeeze my butt. As well as leaning in to suck on one of my boobs. It felt so good I even cam.
"Fuck. This is so good!" I screamed. He chuckled and standed up. Holding on to me. He lays me on his bed and pulled out. Only to turn around and put the tip and my butt entrance.
"Is your pretty little ass ready to get pound to hell, little angle?" He asked. I shook my butt, I heard him chuckled and he slapped my ass.
"I'll take you sexy asses shacking as a yes~" he says, then pounding into it so fast, I hear his slap agents me. I grab onto the bed sheets, as well as moaning stupid loud. (Ladys, if you will, Think that you are getting hit just right on a spot on your body that you can't controle your face and you want to cum to that feeling, then multiple by 100. And you'll get my feeling.) After 10 minutes of this. Dust pulls out and rubs his dick on my butt checks. And cam all over me.
"So, did this little angle turn? Or did I show you a new heaven?~" Dust asked as he grabed a towel from under his bed. Wiping his cum off
"I think you showed me that I made a right choice in my lover~" I replied. He turns to me after throughing the towel away. He smiled and snuggled up to me.
"I didn't her you to bad right?" He asked. I nodded no and kissed his check
"I think you where Perfect" I replied again. He gives me a big hug
"Hay. When Grape gets older, do you want to share this room or your room?" He asked.
"

This room. It's bigger for all our stuff." I replied once again. He nodded and pulled a blanket over us
"Well. Good night" I said
"I love you~" I followed up
"I love you too~" he replied. We snuggled and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Words = 1387