Welcome home

(so. I'm back. Let's continue)

Dusts P.O.V.

I woke up next to Blue. Well not really next. More like Blues naked body is on top of me with a blanket over her. I shake her head and she gives a lady moan. Opening her eyes slightly and looking at me. She gives me a kiss on the chin.
"Good morning sweety.." she said whispering. I patted her had and put my hand up to her check.
"Morning Blue Bird." I smiled at her. She moves off me. Giving a long moan of pain.
"My thighs hurt so much. And my butt. It so sooooore" she complained. I chuckled and saw she's still wearing the angle outfit. I smirked.
"Maybe if you weren't such a bad girl. I wouldn't have pounded you to hell" I said. She gave a "hmph" at me.
"But it sounded like you where enjoying it" I added. She blushed and pushed me. I chuckled and put on my paints.
"I guess you don't want to walk so I can go get Grape. Unless you want me to get you something first." I said. Sh thought about it before looking at me
"Laundry. And a shower." She said. I nodded and grabbed my dirty cloths from my room, and hers. When I can back she covers herself in a blanket. With the angle outfit on the ground"
"The sheets need to be cleaned as well" she added. I sighed and picked up her angle outfit fit. Then put it all in a basket.
"Well I can't get the sheets now can I?" I said.
"And I can't walk without your support" she argued. I chuckled and walk up to her. Putting my hand out.
"Don't summon you body and we'll be fine." She rolled her eyes and took my hand. I pull her out of bed and held her body close to me. We then make our way to the bathroom and take a shower. I scrub my "markings" of her bones and play with her ribs every now and then. I could tell she was fighting the rug to summon her ecto body. I slightly chuckle before letting her sit down on the bathtub floor and turning off the water. I get out of the shower and give Blue a towel. I grab myself f one and dry myself off. When I'm done I move the laundry into the washing machine. I go back to Blue and pull her out off th tub, drying her with the same towel I used. I then carry her to her room and pick out her backup gray cloths and put them on her. We then make are way to the couch and I put her on the couch.
"Want anything else?" I ask. She shakes her head no.
"Ok. I'll go get Grape." I say after hugging Blue. I leave the house and stretch my legs and go run for the lab.

~~time skip to when Dust is home with Grape~~

I open the door, with Grape in my right hand while I use my left hand to open the door. Grape is fast asleep while I walk inside, hearing some MMB on the TV. I walk up to Blue is is taking a small nap, I move her shoulder
"Blue, wake up" I said in a southing and quite voice. Her eyes flitter open and her gaze goes towards Grape. She smiles. She sits up straight and I sit next to her. No words needed to be said for this moment. Is was nice, but that really soul warming nice.
"Thank you Dust, for this gift of a family" Blue said, rubbing Grapes head as her head rest in my shoulder.

Words = 625