#1 On stage with Demi

Imagine you're at a Demi Lovato concert of The Neon Lights Tour. You couldn't afford Meet & Greet or Soundcheck but you got a seat in the first row.
You're jamming and enjoying the concert really much. Demi is as amazing as always and all Lovatics(including you) are drooling over Demi's sexy moves and voice. The music gets slower and you know she is about to sing Warrior. Demi starts her speech. "Thank you all so much for coming. Most of you have struggled through so much and have gone through so much..just as me." Her voice is shaky and it seems like she is about to cry.
"I'm amazed by your support and I will be thankful for that forever." Everyone is screaming. As the screaming dies down you see a tears slipping from Demi's eye!
You scream: "Come on! Someone just hug her!" Demi looks at you and smiles woth teary eyes. You see Demi motioning something to someone. Soon a security guard approaches to you and tells you to come with them. He guards you on stage to Demi.
Demi walks over to you and pulls you into an amazing hug. She whispers 'Thank you' into your ear. All of the fans are freaking out and you're overwhelmed by the situation. Demi grabs your hands and drags you to the piano. "What's your name?" Demi asks you. "y/n..." you reply. You both sit down at the piano. She smiles and continues her speech. "But tonight is about escaping. It's your choice to change your life. Y/N is going to help me sing this tonight. Stay strong! This is for all my warriors." as Demi finished the crowd is screaming like hell and she starts playing the piano.
She sings with her angelic voice and as she gets to the chorus she leans against you to get you to sing with her. You sing the rest of the Warrior with her. Afterwards you both get up and she pulls you into another hug and thanks you again.
"Thank you for getting me up here and making this the best day of my life. Thank you for being you and helping me save my life! I love you!" you tell her.
"Same goes to you and I love you too, y/n. Stay strong!" she responds and with that a security guard brings you back to your seat. All of the Lovatics around are congratulating you. You're still overhelmed and don't realize what just happend but you're enjoying the rest of the concert.
  _____________________________________

Please review, comment, vote and all that stuff. Thanks! :) ♡