#3 Rescued at the mall

Imagine being at the mall and walking down the hall. Suddenly a group of girls is walking towards you. You recognize them. Those are the girls from school, who bully you. As you turn around and want to walk into the other direction someone grabs your shoulder and turns you back around. It's one of the girls. The group of girls starts insulting you and calling you names. They also start pushing you around and beating you. You want to escape so badly but you can't. There are too many of them. Suddenly you hear someone calling: "Heeey! Stop it! Leave her!!"

That's your chance. The girls are distracted for a moment and you can escape. You get out of the circle and take off to the toilet at the end of the hall. You push the door open and hide in a stall. You lock the door and slide down the wall. You're sitting on ground sobbing with knees pressed to your chest. You think about what they called you. Fat, Worthless, Useless, Slut, Waste of time, Emo, Whore....They were right, weren't they? I'm not just a fat, worthless whore but I also forgot to thank the person that saved me out there.

You couldn't take it anymore. You believed what they said and the voices in your head weren't just yelling the axact same things as the girls outside but were also accusing and insulting you even more. You started rummaging through your bag. You needed to cut right now. As you found it you rolled out the sleeves of your hoodie. Just as you were about to lower the blade to your skin the door of the toilets opened. You try to control your sobbing immediately and stop dead in tracks.

"Hi. Are you in here? Come on! Come out. I want to help you." an angelic voice says.

You remember the voice and accidently gasp. It's Demi Lovato. You hear footsteps. She is getting closer to you.

"There you are! Open up. Come on sweetie!"

After thinking shortly you reach up and unlock the door. The door opens only seconds afterwards. You're still sitting on the ground and you don't dare to look up. You're still holding your blade tensely. She kneels down to your level. Her lovely pink hair gets into your sight. "Give it to me. You're stronger than that." with that she takes the blade from you and throws it across the room. Afterwards she pulls you into her lap and hugs you tightly while you start sobbing into the crook of her neck.

As you start calming down you whisper "Thank you."

"Always sweetie!" You get up out of her lap and stand up. Demi does the same. She strokes your cheek. "Let's get this beautiful face cleaned up!"

"Thanks but you don't have to do that. You can leave. I don't want to bother you."you say quietly.

"But I want to and you're not bothering me in any way!" she smiles at you and drags you to the sinks. She starts cleaning up your tears.

"Thank you again...for making them stop...and well just for being there."

"You're welcome! Do you want to spend the rest of the day with me? And you might as well could tell me why they are being so mean to you..." Demi gives you a small smile after saying that.

"Oh god...am I dreaming? Did Demi Lovato just asked me to hang out with her? What's happening?!" you say a little funny. You said that to lighten the mood and to get the conversation off of you being a crying mess.

"Fuck! I thought you didn't know me." she says sarcasticly. You both start laughing a bit. She finished cleaning your face as you start smiling at her.

"But well...yes Demetria! I'd like to hang out with you." Demi smiles back at you.

With that you leave the bathroom and you spend the rest of the day at the mall together. Towards the end you two go to Starbucks and you talk with her about your problems. She gives you some advices and her phone number. You become really good friends.

A/N: Thanks for reading! :)
Opinions or requests would be nice because school is kinda taking my creativity! :/ ♡