#4 Girls night

Imagine a friend of yours invites you over for girls night. When you get there you greet everyone but there is a girl you don't know. She is really beautiful. The girl has pink hair, is quiet small and really cute. You acknowledge that her name is Demi. You, Demi and your friends eat, laugh, have fun and watch alot of movies. 
Now it's past midnight and everyone seems to have fallen asleep. You're watching the movie that is still on because you're not tired. Suddenly you see someone standing up and walking to the window. Demi.
You quietly stand up and walk up to her.
"Can't sleep either?" you say quietly and very close to her ear so only she can hear it and you wouldn't wake the others. She winced a little.
"God you scared me! But yeah..." she whispered back.
"Sorry...What's keeping you awake?"
"Don't know. Just some thinking I guess...What about you?"
"Just not tired...wanna talk about it?" you say while removing her hair from her neck, hugging her from behind and laying your head on her shoulder. You hear how her breath caught shortly and you can feel her getting goosebump.
"There is someone on my mind..." she says with a shaky voice and turns around. Your hands are still resting on her hips and you look her deep in the eyes but shortly afterwards she starts staring at the ground. You would have never believed that Demi could be any more beautiful. You were wrong. Her silky skin was lid up by the through the window shining moon. Her deep brown eyes were mesmerizing you. She was biting her super soft looking lips. This beautiful pink haired girl wasn't just cute but also extremely sexy.
"Who..?" you hushed.
Demi glanced up. She puts her arms around your neck and pulls you closer.  Demi presses her heavenly lips on yours. You kiss her back passionately and pull her even closer by her waist, which leaves no space between your bodies.
You let your hands slide down from her lower back over her ass to her thighs and lift her up carefully. Demi wraps her legs around your waist immediately. You carry her to the next wall and press her up against it never breaking the kiss. Demi traces your bottom lip with her tongue asking for entrance. You give her entrance. Demi battles for dominance but you win and you pull away because breathing became necessary for both of you.
You start placing kisses from her jawline down to her neck. Demi tangles her fingers in your hair. As you suck on Demi's sweet spot knowing you'll leave a hickey she lets out a loud moan. You pull away from her neck and kiss her lips shortly. "Shh...You'll wake them up and then I'd have to stop. Do you want that?" you whisper only inches away from her lips. She kisses you hungrily and pulls back biting your lip. "No..." Demi whispers out of breath. You continue making out with Demi but a few minutes later you can hear one of your friends doing some noises and it seems like she is about to wake up.

"Demi? I think we should stop before this gets out of hand or we wake someone up." you say "And we also should get some sleep!"
In response Demi kisses you sweetly and nods. You let her down slowly but keep her really close to your body. You take her hand and lead her to her bed. As you're about to go back to your sleeping place she pulls you back.
"Where the hell do you think you're going?" she says smiling. You shrug and grin at her. She grabs your face and kisses you deeply. Not breaking the kiss you lay down with her on top. Demi pulls away and whispers "Goodnight, Y/N...".
"Goodnight, Dems." You peck her lips once again.
Demi falls asleep laying on top of you with her head on your chest listening to your heartbeat. Shortly after you hear her breathing even out you also fall asleep smiling. You never imagined that this evening would've turned out this great.