#7 A slightly different breakfast

*includes sex scene* (be nice it's my first time writing a sex scene)

Imagine you slept over at your girlfriend Demi's place. You wake up but Demi is not next to you. The bed is empty. You smell something really strange. The strange smell seems to come from the kitchen. You smile because you immediately know Demi tried making you breakfast but failed. You get out of bed and walk to the kitchen.

You get to the kitchen and see Demi standing in front of the stove in only a bra and panties. She takes the pan with the burned pancakes off of the stove and opens the window because of the smoke that emerged. You walk up to her and hug her from behind. She jumps a little in surprise. You kiss her neck. In between the kisses you say: "Good morning, beautiful!"

"Good morning babe! I tried making you breakfast but I burned it." She turns around and frowns.

"No problem, sexy." You kiss Demi passionately and your hands firmly grib her perfect ass. You lift her up and place her on the counter. You start placing kisses on her jawline and go up to her ear. You nibble on her earlobe and then whisper: "I'll eat you instead." in a seductively way. Demi gasps.

You kiss her neck and suck on her sweet spot while opening her bra and letting it fall to the ground. You kiss down to one of her boobs and take her nipple in your mouth. You start sucking and biting it carefully while one of your hands cups her ass and the other massage her other boobs. Demi moans and leans back on the counter. You also bite and suck on the other nipple and then let your tongue run over her stomach down to the waistband of her panties. You bite down on the waistband and pull her panties down to her knees where it falls to the ground by itself.

You're kneeling between her legs and start kissing up her inner thigh to her center. As you almost reach your destination you stop.

"I-I need you n-now, y/n!"

You blew on her clit and licked up her slit. "You're so wet.." you said and start playing with her clit with your tongue.

"Ohh god...Don't st-op!" You suck on her clit as she starts moaning really loud.

She starts moving her hips and begging for more but you hold her in place. You decide to stop teasing her and insert one finger. You go in and out slow.

"Mo-re, y/n!"

You're still sucking her clit and now insert a second finger and start moving faster.

"Y/n! oh god! I'm so close!" Demi moans. She grabs your head and pushes you closer to her center.

You take out your fingers and replace them with your tongue. Your tongue goes in deep and hits her g-spot. Demi cries out your name and comes all over your face. She tastes amazing and rides out her orgasm.

You take out your tongue and lick her clean. You go up to her face and lick your still soaked fingers clean right before her eyes.

"Tastes better than any breakfast on this earth!" you say and kiss her hard. Demi smiles into the kiss.

You lift her up without breaking the kiss and carry her upstairs.

"Showertime..." you say in between and smirk at Demi. As you reach the bathroom you get rid of your clothes. Demi and you step into the shower and round number 2 starts.

A/N: You wanted sexy, here it is. I don't know if it's good because it's my first time writing such stuff so some responses would be nice! Thanks in advance. :)
If you like them and I get responses I might write some more sex scenes! ;D

Any requests? :)

I have 3 ideas for party imagines so I'll start writing them right after I uploaded this one. If i get like 5-10 votes in the next 6 hours you'll get one of them right away! :) (if i don't fall asleep 'cause timezones)

Thanks sooo sooo much for 775 reads and 36 votes. And it's also really nice that some of you write me! Ilysm! Stay strong!! ~A

Follow me on twitter if you want: @/lifesavervato
Kik me: QueenDemetriaLovato