#11 Waking up next to Demi

Imagine Demi and you have been together for quite a while now and Demi asked you to join her on her Neon Lights Tour SA. You said yes and now your laying in bed next to Demi in a hotel in Brazil. Fans are screaming outside therefore you woke up. Demi is snuggled into your side and has her head on you chest. She is still sleeping. She looks peaceful and beautiful. You decide to let her sleep and just admire the view for a while.

Around 4 pm Demi was finally waking up. You say:"Good morning beautiful." and kiss her forehead. Demi giggles and smiles. "That's all I get? I want a real good morning kiss babe." she says with her raspy and adorable morning voice.

Demi sits up and straddles your waist.

She is looking down at you. She looks incredibly beautiful. You love Demi the most when she id just herself. No make-up. Just her beautiful natural self. Her adorable freckles. Her soft lips. Her beautiful brown eyes. Her butt chin. She looks tired but she is still the most perfect human being on earth.

In your eyes, the few imperfections she had made her even more perfect.

You laugh a little and sit up as well. Demi is sitting on your lap. You grab her shirt and grin at her while leaning in and kissing her with lust and passion.

Demi smiles into the kiss and puts her arms around your neck.

You let yourself fall back down on the pillow and pull Demi down with you never breaking the kiss.

Her soft lips are pressed against yours and move in sync as she suddenly traces your bottom lip with her tongue. You give her entrance and Demi moans into your mouth in response.

Your tongues are battling till Demi wins and pulls back biting your lip. You moan in pleasure.

"Well that was a good morning kiss..." you say out of breath.

Demi giggles again, pecks you lips and lays back down on your chest to cuddle a little more but you had another idea. You turn the both of you around so Demi is laying on the bed noe. You get out of bed and start walking towards the bathroom. Before you go into the bathroom you turn around and see a stunned Demi.

"I'm gonna take a shower. Are you coming or do I have to finish what you started on my own?"

Demi jumps out of bed and runs after you into the bathroom. You both have an awesome start into the day in the shower. ;)

A/N: God! You guys are awesome! 2k reads and 115 votes. tysm! ily! ♥

Based on that beautiful "morning" selfie from Demi! *-* ♥

Any requests? I'd like to write something for a few of you guys. :)

Q: Would you like an imagine fan fiction?(with Demi of course) Like real ff( in an own book) were you're the main character? Idk...i have a few ideas for something like that...Would read them or is that a crappy idea? Please help me out here! :)