#9 Breakdown

Imagine you were on vacation alone. You came from the beach and were riding the elevator up to your floor. Ding! The elevator is there and the doors open. You get out and walk down the hall. At the end of the floor you see a woman being pressed against the wall by a man. "Go away!" she screams at him. You walk up to them quickly. As you get closer you realize who it is. The woman is Demi Fucking Lovato and the guy seems to be Wilmer. You were fangirling inside but you tried keeping it cool. Demi seemed really uncomfortable with Wilmer being so close. As you reach them you grab Wilmer's shoulder and say "Hey Wilmer how about you leave her? She doesn't seem to want to see you right now so go or I'll get the security!" He looks at you and then back at Demi. She looks scared. Wilmer seems to be overwhelmed and then finally decides to leave.

"Demi please call me! We need to talk." He says and walks down the hall. You look after him till he disappears in the elevator. You turn around and see Demi sitting on the ground crying in her hands. You kneel down to her level.

"Hey come on. It's going to be ok Dems!" you say while rubbing her knee. She doesn't stop sobbing. You take her room key out of her hand and look at the number. You keep the key in your hand and lift Demi up bridal style. Demi promptly hides in your neck.

"I'm gonna bring you to your room ok?"

Demi nods. You carry her to her room and open the door. Inside of the room you throw the key on the table and walk to the bathroom with Demi. You set her down on the toilet and turn on the water to fill up the bathtub.

"This will calm you down a bit." You say softly and turn around. Demi sits there and tears are streaming down her cheeks. You hate seeing her like that and you are curious what Wilmer did to make her that upset. You walk over to Demi and brush away the tears.

"You'll be ok. If you need me just give me call. My name is y/n. I'll stay as long as you need me. Stay Strong Demi!" you say, kiss her forehead and leave the room.

You were sitting in the main room for a half hour and then got up, grabbed new clothes for Demi and went back into the bathroom.

"Hi Demi. So I got you some new clothes. Are you ok or do you need anything?" you say while laying down her clothes on the counter.

"I-I...No...I feel so n-numb.." Demi says with a shaky voice.

You turn around and look at her. She is sitting in the bathtub fully clothed and is shivering.

You get worried sick and walk over without saying anything else.

"This could freak you out in the beginning but it will help. I promise. Move forward a bit please!"

She moves forward and you slip into the bathtub behind Demi. You're fully dressed as well.

Demi sits in between your legs hugging her knees. You hug her tightly from behind. At first she fights against it but after a few minutes she calms down.

"Shhhh...Demi you can lean on me." With that Demi leans against you and you both are laying in the bathtub. You're still hugging her. You lay there in silence for 15 minutes.

"Demi? Are you better?" you whisper into her ear. "I guess..." Demi whispers back.

"Then let's get out of here. You'll change into pjs. I'll order you some tea and give you some alone time then." You say. Demi and you sit up. You get out of the bathtub and hold out a hand for Demi. She takes it and steps out of the bathtub as well. Demi stands infront of you and looks up at you. Her eyes are teary and she says: "Don't go..Please don't leave me!" A tear escapes her eye. You cup her face and brush away the tear. "Heey..it's ok. I'll stay, Dems." You hug her. Demi grabs your shirt tightly and whispers "Thank you, y/n! I feel safe around you."

"No problem babe." you pull out of the hug and kiss her cheek. You walk over to the door and turn around one last time. Demi blushed.

"You change. I order tea and then we can watch some tv ok?" you say and Demi nods in response.

A few minutes later you're laying in her bed with the tea on nightstand. Demi comes out of the bathroom and climbs into the bed next to you. You give Demi her tea. Demi takes a sip and give the cup back to you.

"ID channel?" you ask.

"Yes please."

You turn on the tv and open your arms so Demi can cuddle up to you. Demi accepts the offer and snuggles into your side.

After a while Demi takes the remote and turns off the tv. She looks at you.

"Thank you so much Y/N! I don't know how I would have handled the situation without you." Demi leans in and kisses you. You kiss back immediately. Her lips are so sweet and soft. Demi climbs on top of you. You kiss a little longer. Afterwards you pull away and smile at each other. Demi lays down on top of you and you both falls asleep.

AN: Awkward imagine. I knoow...

I'm sooo sorry for not updating in 2 weeks but it was my birthday and I didn't have that much time. I hope you understand. Thanks!

Thank you soo much for 1,3 k reads and over 50 votes. Never thought so many people would read my stuff. ily! ♥

If you want dirty imagines please give me some ideas and stuff! :)
I would appreciate requests very much.

If I can do it you'll get a second imagine today. :)