#6 Family dinner

Imagine you're at the De La Garza's/Lovato's with Demi for dinner.

You're sitting next to Demi at the table and everyone is eating and talking. Demi looks extremely sexy today. She is wearing her ripped pants.

As you finish eating your meal you start stroking Demi's thigh. You can see her gulp heavily. You start caressing her skin through the rips of her pants. She shivers under your touch and tries to slap your hand away but it doesn't work. You started caressing her skin through the cracks of her pants from her knee and you're slowly going up to her center.

As Demi finished her meal she jumps up and says: "y/n and I are going to get the dessert!" With that she walks to the kitchen und you follow her with an devilish smile on your lips.

You leave the door of the kitchen open but just a little gap.

Demi turns around and whisper-yells: "What the fuck do you think you're doing, y/n?"

"Well..." you say while walking up to her.

You press her against the fridge and pin her hands above her head. You start kissing and sucking on her neck. Demi arches her back and you can hear her trying to suppress a moan.

You're now holding up her arms with one hand and the other one starts trailing down her body.

You kiss up her neck up to her face. Your hand trails her waistband.

As you kiss her passionately your hand goes into her pants. Demi gasps in surprise.

Your tongues battle for dominance while you rub her through her panties. Demi moans in your mouth.

Shortly after you pull back slightly and whisper: "I don't know Demetria. Tell me!" against her lips.

You step away from her, grab the dessert and leave the room leaving behind an incredibly turned on Demi. The last thing you hear before exiting the kitchen is Demi groaning: "Fuuck! You're such a tease y/n!"

A/N: Shorter imagine than usally but well you guys are crazyyy! Thank you sooo much for over 500 reads and 20 votes! ♥

Never thought that someone would read my stuff! ^^

Anyways, guys comment! Pleeeease! Just tell me what you want to read! friendship stuff or the cute, hot, sexy stuff? Do you like how I write or not? Don't be shy and comment. You can seriously comment whatever you want, I just want some feedback! Thanks in advance. ♡

I have also some ideas for multichapter imagines! If i do them should I upload them on here or make a new 'book'?