#2 Photoshoot

Imagine you're Demi's best friend. You went to a photoshoot with her today. You think she has a bad day because of the way she acts. At the photoshoot you're sitting in a corner of the room and watch Demi doing her shooting. She isn't doing well and seems to be unhappy in her skin. The photographer isn't that impressed either after a few more pictures he tells her to take a short break and try to concentrate again. Demi quickly walks to her wardrobe and you follow her as fast as you can. You reach the wardrobe not long after her and close the door. You know you were right by thinking she had a bad day.
"Demi?...What's wrong?"
"Nothing it's ok..." she replies coldly.
"You're lying Dems. I can see you being uncomfortable. Please talk to me. What's going on?" you plead her.
"It's just...you know...I feel so vulnerable because...I-I don't have make-up on and I just don't know. Today is crappy, Y/N ." She turns around and is finally facing you. You see her sad face and teary eyes. You feel the need to comfort her and walk over to her. As you reach her you pull her into a long hug. Demi starts sobbing into your shoulder. You start whispering soothing things into her ear as you rub her back slowly.
"It's ok Dems. Sh..."

"You're beautiful with and without make-up. Can't you see?"

"You're amazing and please believe me when I tell you that Y-o-u   a-r-e   b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!" you exaggerated those last three words.
Demi starts to calm down and lifts her head off of your shoulder. She moves back slightly. Your cheeks were brushing against each other. She moves back further till she leaned her forehead against yours. Your hand were now resting on her hips. Her eyes were closed and her cheeks wet from crying. You reach up with one hand and brush away the wet strains. Demi starts opening her eyes. Those beautiful deep brown eyes were now locked with yours.
"Thank you!" Demi whisper as you still cupped her cheek.
You see Demi glancing down to your lips. Your heart rate picks up as you see her moving in slowly. You couldn't take it any longer and crushed your lips on Demi's. They were so soft. The kiss was slow and loving. You couldn't believe that Demi felt the same way as you did for quite a time now. You had a tight grib on the front of her dress and she tangled her hands in your hair. The kiss got a little heat but you pulled away. Your foreheads were now again resting against each other.
"Wow..." she muttered.
"Definitely..." You stay like this for a few seconds absorbing the moment.

Your mind started racing.
"Dems? Do-do you like...what...why" You were interrupted by her lips pecking on yours.
"Calm! I liked it and I do not regret it." she says.
"Good...we'll have to talk about this later you know..."
"Yes I know. We will, y/n."
"But for now let's get back to the shooting!" you tell her.
Her face drops instantly and she looks at the floor.
"Hey...hey! Look at me!" She doesn't move. You force her to look you in the eyes by pushing her chin up with ypur hand.
"You're beautiful. Stop worrying!" you smile at her.
"Just look at me while shooting I'll help you and now calm down. You'll do amazing. Come on!"
She starts smiling slightly and you both start walking back to the photographer hand in hand. As you have to pull apart she whispers 'Thank you' to you.
For the rest of the shooting you entertain her by pulling silly faces from the back of the room and make her laugh. You feel great because of those amazing kisses and because you were able to help Demi. The pictures of the shooting ended up being amazingly beautiful. Later on you and Demi went to her place and you start sorting things out.

I just wrote that real quick. Tell what you think. I'm quite unsure...