#5 Demi is sick

Imagine you're in a relationship with Demi and you're on tour with her. Today she is feeling really bad and remained in bed all day. It's time for lunch now. You're in the kitchen of the tour bus making soup for Demi. When you finish you walk to Demi's room with the soup. You're going in quietly. You see Demi still sleeping. She looks aborable. Her pink hair is all over her face and she is snoring. You smile slightly and walk up to the side of her bed. You place the soup on her night stand and sit down on her bed. You start removing her hair from her face and caressing her cheek.

"Baby, wake up! I made you some soup. You have to eat a little bit." you say leaning down and kissing her forehead. Demi slowly wakes up and forces a smile with her eyes still closed.
"Good morning babe. I know you feeling terrible but you have to eat and take your meds." you tell her while she opens her eyes. Demi nods and sits up. You start leaning in to kiss her. Demi stops you by putting her hand over your mouth.
"No babe you'll get sick too." she says with her raspy voice. You take her hand away from your mouth and say: "So firstly, stop talking! I love hearing your voice but you have to rest your voice and secondly, I don't care if I get sick. I want to kiss my beautiful girlfriend! And besides that I won't get you your meds nor give you your soup if you don't kiss me." You smile at her evilly. Demi blushes and smiles.
"So now kiss me Demetria!" you command. You lift one of your hands up to her face and pull her into a kiss. You kiss her passionately and loving. She starts kissing you back hungrily and you pull away.
"Payback's a bitch, huh?" you say teasingly and hand her soup. You get off of her bed and walk to the door. You turn around one last time to look at Demi before getting her meds. Demi is pouting.
"I love you, Dems!" with that you disappear.

After you got her meds you return to Demi's room. She finished her soup already and you give her her meds and slip into the bed besides her.

After taking her meds Demi lays down. She's staring at the ceiling with her arms crossed in front of her chest and pouts. "You still mad?" you giggle. In response Demi nods. You get on top of her and straddle her waist. You lean down but Demi turns her head to the side.

"Ok then let me make it up to you!" you whisper into her ear and then start nibbling on her earlobe. Demi shivers. You start kissing down her neck. Then you place a few kisses on her collar bone and  let your tongue glide slowly and softly over her skin back up her neck to her sweet spot. As you reach her sweet spot you draw circles on it with your tongue and then start sucking on it. Demi moans and grips the back of your head. She pulls your hair and digs her fingers into your sculp. You're starting a hot making out session and you know you're driving Demi crazy.

A/N: Thank you guys for 300 reads, 9 votes and the comment! ilysm!

So I have a question.  Do you like how I write those making out scenes? Should I write more of them or maybe try real sex scenes? It's my first time writing stuff like that so I don't know if they are good or not. Please tell me! :)

I also made a twitter account besides my personal because I only rt'ed Demi stuff there soo I thought fuck it and started an account where I can tweet, fangirl and stuff today. It's also good because I kinda can update you what or if I'm writing and we can talk.(if anyone is even interested in that :'D ) Well... follow me if you want! @ lifesavervato

And HAPPY 2 YEARS OF SOBRIETY! Sooo proud! :) ♥