Copyright and disclaimer

Copyright © 2016 by Blazeo-Kun

No part of this story may be copied, reproduced, or imitated in any way. Any form of redistribution, copying, or other means of duplication will get yourself (sued) in jail. Plagiarism is a crime, people.

This story is just a work of fiction. Any resemblance in names, places, or events in real life are just of pure coincidence.

There are exceptions though. But the author of this story had carefully asked for permission from those people. The credits of those things goes to their original owner.

These are:

["copyrighted object" (type, author) {yes/no if it can already be found on the story}]

-"Lesha" (name, @Lesha) {yes}

-"VampMaiden, Mimi" (character, @Mimima9) {yes}

Later on the 'casts and information' chapter, the author will show some pictures of copyrighted characters. Note that these characters aren't really what the characters of this story look like. They are just close representation. The credits for those characters goes to their owners. If somebody has a say on this being wrong, please send me a pm and I'll gladly remove those pictures.

=≠=≠=≠=≠=≠=

A/N: I know I may sound too hopeful, but if anyone wants to draw any of my characters, please do! Just send me a pm, and there's almost no reason for me to turn you down. :)

Please proceed to the prologue! Happy reading!

~Blazeo-Kun,
trying hard to look professional by putting up a copyright chapter