f i v e

Kiara's pov

One of the other guys that we were with raised his gun, aiming at her head

Taehyung grabbed me by the waist and turned me around. The air was tense as the loud sound of the gun going off rang in the air.

I let out the breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"Its okay" Taehyung whispered, continuously rubbing circles on my back

I didn't dare to turn around and walked straight, out of the store with the rest quietly following.

Jimin was still holding Lira. Seowon came to her and embraced her, freeing Jimin from her sobs.

He scratched the back of her neck, "Did you leave her body there?"

Jungkook bit his lip, "Yeah. Seowon quietly said  that we do not need to discard the body"

Jimin nodded his head and looked at the far distance, the sun was starting to set

"Lets all head back. Secure your bags" Seowon instructed before walking with Lira in his arms

Taehyung carried my bag for me despite my refusal. I looked at the others and saw that they were all looking glum.

"Were you all close with Diana?" I dare ask,

"No. She was kind of mean to us and everybody else except for her friends"

"But even though she's like that, I can't help but feel bad for her. I pity Lira right now. They were really close" Hoseok muttered, looking down as he walked

I pat his back, "Don't be sad, Hoseok. I'm sure Diana had lived her life as she wants to before this apocalypse"

"Yeah, you're right" He smiled,

"Oh and you can call me hobi if you'd like. That's my nickname" He chuckled

"Sure, hobi"

He gave me one of his sunshine smiles before looking straight ahead of him.

As we entered the restaurant, the people inside took our bags to arrange the foods and other stuff that we scavenged.

Lira was still crying when Seowon told everyone about what happened to Diana.

He let Lira be comforted by her friends and went inside the kitchen to help.

I sat on the second floors couch and closed my eyes,

"You okay?"

I hummed as a response and felt even more people occupying the empty seats.

"I still feel like we should have discarded her body properly"

"Seowon probably didn't see enough reason for that. It will only be a waste of time"

I rubbed my eyes and opened it, taking view of all seven men,

"Is Lira okay now?" I asked,

Jin sighed, "She and her friends were still crying"