t w e n t y

Kiara's pov

The smell of disinfectant was prominent in his lab. The walls were white as his coat and his table is filled with test tubes, a dark red substance inside.

I bit my lip as blood slowly left my body.

After I woke up, he's been continously withdrawing blood from my veins. Pints and pints of my blood was taken and laid on top of each other on his desk.

He was doing who-knows-what with his tubes and microscope.

I was about to rest my eyes when his loud voice broke the silence. I flashed him an annoying look as he grasped a tube.

"I did it" He whispered more to himself

I looked at him in confusion, my mind still groggy from all of the anesthesia injected in my system.

He looked at me with a wild look in his eyes, "I did it" His voice now animalistic

"Did what?"

He laughed loudly, his head falling back, "I replicated the cure. Replacing Leila's blood with yours. And now all we have to do is test it"

I closed my eyes, sleep slowly coming. "Oh" was all that I could manage to say.

I didn't notice how he licked his lips. His eyes glinting as he admired the tube in his hands.

"Soon" He whispered as he caressed it.

I was long gone into a deep slumber when he walked out of the door, closing it lightly.

Third persons pov

Mr Jung strides towards the experiment room. Other scientist whose below him, bowing as he passed by.

He held the tube delicately in his hands, afraid that it would break. He didn't get enough sleep but for him it was worth it.

He was sure that he had finally done it.

The guards opened the huge door for the head scientist. Curious of why he was smiling.

The joy was prominent in the man's eyes as he saw the wriggling form of an infected behind the glass window with his other colleagues.

They all nodded curtly as him as they assisted the man inside. The zombie wriggling even more as it caught sight of the humans.

Guards aimed their gun at the beast, ready to kill it if ever it escapes.

The crazed man took a syringe and extracted the cure from the tube. He inched closer to the dead and inserted the needle into it's flesh.

The dead slowly writhed in agony as the cure started to work.

Mr Jung took a step back and admired how the dead slowly stopped writhing in pain. The others admiring the scene unfolding in front of them.

They all had their fingers crossed.

The dead slowly breathed in and out, it's chest heaving.

The black veins bulging slowly disappeared. It's eyes slowly coming back to their real colors.

Everyone except Mr. Jung released a shocked gasp as the dead looked at the people in the room with curiosity.

"Where am I?" It asked, his voice hoarse from the lack of water

The room broke into cheers, while some fell onto their knees in shock.

Mr. Jung smiled as the cure worked much faster than before. The signs of being bitten was no longer there.

His skin was back to being pale. His eyes showed real human emotions. He was curious to why he was back to normal.

He was bitten.

"H-how is this p-possible?" He stuttered

Mr. Jung smirked as he inched closer to the man, "It's because I created a cure, boy"

He looked at the Head Scientist with shock and admiration. His lips parting  lightly.

"You are the first successful subject"

The man was applauded by his colleagues. A huge smile plastered in his face.

Not knowing that in one of the rooms,

In the upper floor,

twelve people gathered to take back  the source of it all.

/
i quickly wrote this chap after the bangbangcon.

The concert was so beautiful~

did you watch it as well?