t w e n t y o n e

Taehyung's pov

I whistled lightly, my feet tapping on the clean marbled floor. People walked past me and Jimin, completely unbothered by our presence.

A masked man walked out of the door, pushing a cart. He would pass as one of the janitors here if I wasn't aware that it was Hoseok.

He flashed me a quick glance before continuing to push the cart, turning to a corner before completely leaving our sight. After a few minutes, a woman who's dressed as a laundry worker walked out of the room. A mask also hiding her face like the rest of the staffs who work in the haven.

She held a laundry basket in her hand full of clothes. She walked out, flashing me and Jimin a quick glance like what Hoseok did and turned to a corner.

She would make it seem like she would go straight to the laundry room but then would take a turn to our room.

I clicked my tongue before walking away as if nothing happened. Jimin walked beside me, his eyes checking the guards who were scattered. A man with doe eyes holding his gaze and a tall man across from him.

We walked past Jungkook and Namjoon disguised as guards and went straight to our room.

The girls were assigned to hack the cctv's on our way to the exit. We found out that there was an underground floor in this haven. We had successfully hacked their system, giving us access to the information below.

There is a garage in the underground housing multiple cars for the scientists escapades. Each said to be fully stacked with food, weapons, extra fuel, maps and many others.

The keys are also in the garage so it was not a problem for us to steal a car. The garage connects to a tunnel that then connects to the outside world. There is an iron gate at the end of the tunnel that can only be opened by a button in the guard house there and in here.

Yoongi was able to set a time for when the tunnel will automatically open and both buttons will stop working temporarily, leaving the gate ajar.

Our plan is perfect.

Me and Jimin walked inside. The girls were already done wit their work and are now sorting out the lab coats and id's that they got. The boys would be disguised as guards while the girls as scientists.

We got the card and the secret code on the elevator. We're going to commence the plan tonight.

There are three groups. Four people in each, and each group would come down an hour after the other to avoid suspicion from anyone.

Me and Hara also talked again to make things clear between the two of us. The tension that was once there is now again and she's more than willing to help Kiara.

Everyone is more than willing to help her.

We know where she is.

And we're coming for her.