e l e v e n

Kiara's pov

The clouds were forming fast and turned an ugly shade of gray. The rain started pouring heavily outside. Hoseok immediately closed the windows with Hyuna and sat back on the couch.

Taehyung and Hara  haven't come back yet making me worry. I consciously glance back at the door every now and then waiting to take sight of the blonde man.

Jin went to the kitchen with Hareum to make coffee for all of us. The rain growing heavier as time pass by.

I fidgeted on my seat, anxiously. I glanced at the clock and saw that it had been already an hour and a half since they left.

A hand rubbed my back, "It's okay Kiara. They'll be back"

I bit my lip and nodded at Namjoon's words. And as if the heavens heard him, the door opened revealing a rather soaked Taehyung and Hara.

I stood up immediately and ran to Taehyung's arms, not minding the fact that he was soaking wet from the rain.

"You idiot, you made me worry" I mumbled in his chest, pulling him closer

He wrapped his arms around me and smiled, "I'm sorry" the way he said it made it seem like he's also apologizing for something else.

What else would he be sorry about?

I took a glance at the woman beside him and caught her eye. She immediately looked away and went with Mina to the bathroom to clean up. The sight of Taehyung's jacket hanging loose on her shoulders.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I pulled away from his hug and looked straight into his eyes, "Why does Hara have your jacket Tae?"

I saw a flash of guilt in his eyes but he completely masked it with a smile, "She was shivering before we ran back here so I lent her my jacket" He truthfully said, rain dripping from his hair.

I pushed back the uneasiness that I was feeling and forced a smile. I grabbed the nearest towel and ruffled his hair, trying to dry it.

"You're gonna get sick, let's go" I smiled and grabbed his hands, intertwining it with mine.

I led him to the bathroom, "Go shower inside, I'll prepare your clothes and your coffee to keep you warm"

There it is, the guilt in his eyes.

I clenched my fist behind my back, "I'll go now, okay? Take your time"

I turned my back to the direction of his room but he caught my wrist. I froze, feeling him hug me from behind.

He nuzzled his head on my neck, breathing heavily. "Taehyung.."

"I'm really sorry, Kiara" He said it again

"You're saying sorry for something else aren't you?"

He tensed. I faced him, watching how he can't look me in the eye. "What really happened when you were with Hara, Tae?"

He pulled me closer to him, making sure that I won't run away once I've known what really happened.