t w e l v e

Kiara's pov

I sipped my coffee quietly as Taehyung announced to everyone that we were now a couple.

"I knew it! Pay up!" Jin exclaimed, he extended his palm to Namjoon

Namjoon rolled his eyes and handed Jin a couple bills before slumping back to his seat. All of the girls and boys were happy and congratulated us. One woman just quietly stared at us from across the room.

I locked eyes with her and she stared back. She had that fake smile again. Mina who came with her to the bathroom looked between the two of us. Taehyung noticed it and chuckled nervously, snaking an arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

Hara's eyes hardened and I can't help but feel satisfaction from her jealousy. I smirked at her while she just clenched her jaw, not hiding behind her facade any longer.

"Aren't you going to congratulate us too, Hara?" I threw her a fake smile

Mina bit her lip. She probably know now what happened while the two were gone. I tilted my head to the side and watched how she tensed.

Taehyung put a hand on top of mine, "Love" he gave me the look but I ignored it.

"Yeah, Hara. You're awfully quiet, aren't you happy for them?" Jungkook pressed, giving me a wink

I smirked at the guy and knew that he was definitely on my side. Yoongi, who was sipping his coffee, stopped and looked at what was happening.

It was suddenly quiet and I guess some of them have already come to the conclusion that Hara took a liking on my man.

my man.

I still smiled at her, challenging her with my eyes. She forced a laugh and shook her head, "Of course I'm happy for them! I mean why wouldn't I?" She asked, gripping the mug on her hand, tightly.

"Oh. Well that's good. If you guys are hungry just grab something from the fridge cause I'm going to sleep" Chaeyong declared and stood up

The others who were not hungry followed suit and went to their bedrooms. The people left were only me, Taehyung, Hara, Mina, Jungkook and Namjoon.

"When did you say yes, Kiara?" She eyed our entwined hands,

I smiled sweetly at her, "Just a few minutes ago" She raised her eyebrow.

Mina was still tense and kept on avoiding eye contact, "Well, there's something that you don't know" She smiled, taunting me.

"What do you mean, Hara?" Jungkook asked

"Me and Taehyung kissed"

Namjoon spit his coffee out and looked dumbfounded by her words. "You And Taehyung did what?!"

She smirked and nodded, "While we were out, we kissed. Did you know that, Kiara?"

Taehyung glared at her, "Hara, stop it" he warned

"W-wha—" Jungkook trailed but was caught off

"It was a really nice kiss you know?" She said, licking her lips. She gasped, "Oh I hope this wouldn't ruin your relationship" She pouted

Humanity | kth √On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara