n i n e p t o n e

"I like you, Kim Taehyung"

And with that, he closed the gap between us and smashed his lips on mine.

Kiara's pov

I closed my eyes and pulled him closer. I ran my fingers in his hair, softly tugging on it.

A groan rumbled in his chest. Kissing me deeper, making me gasp in between the kiss.

Feeling myself running out of air, I pulled away, momentarily.

But now even a minute of doing so, he smashed his lips back in mine, making me stagger back. I gripped his shoulder in balance and kissed him, pouring my all.

His lips were soft and it synced with mine.

We went on for a few minutes before finally pulling back.

My chest heaved as I gasped for air. My mind, hazy, unable to comprehend what just happened.

Taehyung kissed me

As that fact came tumbling down on me. I covered my face and blushed furiously.

His melodic chuckle enveloped the air, making me blush harder.

"You're so cute when you blush" He grinned, removing my hands from my face and pinching my cheeks.

I scrunched my nose and stuck my tongue out playfully,

"So cute" He cooed

I glared at him, ignoring the fast beating of my heart, "Shut up"

"Make me"

I widened my eyes and blushed. Looking down on my feet.

He laughed at my cuteness and ruffled my hair. "I'm just kidding, love"

My ears perked up, "love?"

He hummed and played with my hair. We were still close to each other and I can't help but admire the man in front of me.

He looked even more handsome than before.

His skin seems to be glowing, his eyes are full of life. My eyes trailed down to his lips and gulped.

"Like what you see?"

My eyes snapped back to his. He cupped my face before casually leaning in.

This time, the kiss was slow. The way our lips had synched with each other made me sigh in pleasure.

My heart was going wild and I knew that what I said was true.

I was indeed, falling for this man.

He pulled away, resting his forehead in mine.

"Kiara.."

I hummed, not able to look away from his heated gaze.

"I love you"