Chapter 4

Why the fuck did he want me to follow him to the bus? Shouldn't he call the cops or something? I mean come on, I was trying to kill him here! 

The other guys in his band all sat in a couch and talked and drank. "What the hell Shadz, you've been out for like a minute and you've already got a girl?" the lead guitarist said when he saw us coming.

"Believe me Syn, it's not what you think", Matt said. "Sit down there", he said and pointed on a sofa thing right at a table. 

I did as he said and sat down. 

"What is it then?" that Syn guy asked and looked a little confused. 

"Well she just tried to kill me", Matt said and shrugged.

Everyone looked at me with big eyes.

"What the hell is she doing on our bus if she tried to kill you?" the drummer asked. "We have to call the cops!" 

"I will Jimmy, just not yet", Matt said. 

We all looked on him with a confused look.

"I just want to talk to her", he explained.

"And what if she'll kill you when you do?" the bassist asked.

"She won't", Matt said. 

"Yes I will dumbass", I said. 

"No you won't princess", he said. "Come with me." 

He took my arm again and started to walk further into the bus. "If she tries to kill me then I'll scream or something."

We went to some room in the back of the bus.

"Are you retarded or something?" I asked when he closed the door.

"No?" he said and sat down on a couch.

"Then why do you want to be in a room alone with me?" I asked. 

"Like I said earlier, I want to talk to you", he said. 

"See, retarded. I'll do whatever I can to kill you rockstar, understand?" I said and walked over to him. 

"You can try how much you want but I'll just scream, the guys will be here in a second and you will be taken to jail. You don't want that right?" he said. "So that Brothers of something, is that some gang shit?" 

"No it's not some gang shit motherfucker. It's a MC-club if you didn't get that", I said. 

"You're in a motorcycle gang? I thought only guys was in those", he said. 

"They are, I'm an exception."

"And can you tell me why I should be afraid of getting killed by you? Sorry but you're really small", he said.

"Size doesn't have to do with anything", I said. "You should only know what I've  done."

"And why do you want to kill me?"

"Al sent me. I don't want to kill you but I'll do it for him", I said.

"That doesn't make any sense princess. Why would you kill someone for another person?" he asked. 

"Because I'm loyal to my family", I said. "And stop calling me princess or I'll cut your balls off."

"With what? I took your knife", he grinned. 

"I'll find a way rockstar", I said and grinned back.

"Oh so you can call me rockstar but I can't call you princess?" he asked.