Chapter 6

I got bored really quickly. I didn't want to sit on a bus all alone, I wanted to see what the guys was doing. But how would I get off it? They'd put a fucking guard outside the bus! I looked around in the bus for something that I could hit the guard with. 

Yeah, it was a little excessive but hey, what would I do? 

I found a frying pan that would be perfect. I slowly opened the door to the bus and took a swing with the frying pan. I hit the guard in the back of his head so he fell down to the ground and I could run over to the venue. The door stood opened so I just walked right in. 

The guys stood on the stage behind their instruments and talked to someone way in the back of the venue.

"Can I get some more sound in my guitar?" Zacky said. 

"Yeah sure", the guy said. 

"Okay shall we do Almost Easy?" Matt said to everyone. 

"Yeah", all of them said and they started to play. 

I walked out on the stage and watched them play. 

Everyone stopped playing. 

"What the hell is she doing here?" Zacky said.

"I have no idea. What are you doing here Jaclyn?" Matt asked.

"I was bored", I said and shrugged.

"How did you get pass the guard?" Johnny asked. 

"Well about that… he's unconscious in the parking lot", I said. 

"What did you do?" Matt asked. 

"I might have hit him with a frying pan", I said. 

"She's crazy!" Brian said. 

"I didn't have a choice! You guys locked me in!" I said. 

"Yeah, so you wouldn't run, or hurt anyone", Matt said. 

"Well I'm sorry. But the damage is done so can I stay?" I smiled. 

"Yeah okay", Matt said. 

"Shadz for real? First she tried to kill you, then she hit down one of our guards with a fucking frying pan!" Zacky said. "We have to call the cops." 

"I promised her that we wouldn't Zacky and she promised us not to call her gang people to come and kill us all", Matt said. "I'm sorry but I can't." 

"well I'll see you guys at the show", he said and walked off the stage. 

"Come on Baker!" Brian shouted but Zacky just kept on going.

"Well I guess soundcheck is over", Jimmy said. 

"I'll go talk to him", Johnny said and went after Zacky. 

Matt looked beyond pissed. He threw the microphone on the floor and walked off the stage too with quick steps. I ran over to him. "I'm sorry Matt", I said.

"Yeah whatever…", he muttered and walked into their loge. 

Well this wasn't how I wanted it to turn out. I just wanted to have fun with the guys. But it wasn't my fault that Zacky was so boring and got mad at everything I did.  

I went over to Jimmy who just went off the stage.

"Is everyone gonna be pissed at me now?" I asked him.

"Well Zacky will, and Matt probably will be pissed, maybe not at you but just be bitchy the whole day because that's what he's like, but I won't", he smiled. 

"Good", I said. 

"Just don't hit down any guards again okay?" he said. 

"You should've known that I wouldn't stay on the bus", I said. 

"Well maybe", he chuckled. 

"So you have to tell me. What's up with all these nicknames you guys have on each other? I barely understand who you guys are talking about with all these names", I said. 

"Well we have our names and then we have our stage names", he explained.

"Stage names?" I asked.

"Yeah, like I'm The Rev, Matt is M. Shadows, Brian is Synyster Gates, Johnny is Johnny Christ and grumpy over there is Zacky Vengeance", he asked. 

"I might be even more confused now..." I sighed which made Jimmy chuckle. 

We just sat backstage and waited for that the show would start. Brian, Johnny and even Matt came and joined us. It was just Zacky who wasn't there. I'd only been on the bus for a day and understood if he didn't like me because he didn't know me yet but come on, he should at least try. I wasn't such a bad person actually. I had just done some sick stuff. 

We sat there for about two hours when the show started.The guys ran out on the stage and did their set. I enjoyed watching them. It was fun. I hadn't been on too many concerts in my life… and never really listened to this kind of music before but I liked it. 

The guys finished their show after about two hours and I thought that we would head back to the bus and party like rockstars but no, they would have a meet and greet for a million years. That's why I had to wait for them for so long time the night before…. 

I stood in the back and watched as they signed their fans shoes and body parts and took photos with them. How could they do this every night without getting bored? I didn't get it. 

We finally headed back to the bus. The guard who I'd hit wasn't there anymore and we just walked right in. I wondered if the guard knew that I was the one he was guarding and if he knew that I was the one who hit him in the head… I hoped not. That would just get really messy. 

Zacky went right to his bunk while the rest of us stayed up and drank. Not really partying like rockstars but this worked too.