The Herd

6x09
    Ron and I were sitting in his room on the floor next to his bed, facing each other. I was looking at him and he looked back at me.
    "So, what's going on with you and Carl?" He asked. I chuckled to myself and looked down at my hands.
    "I don't know. I'm not sure" I shrugged, fidgeting with my fingers.
    Ron smirked at me. "You like him" he taunted. I scoffed and pushed him playfully.
    "Pfft, not a chance. Besides he's into your girlfriend" I teased, smirking.
    Ron smiled and crawled over to me, laying me back on his bedroom floor as he hovered over me. "Yeah, well she's not my girlfriend and he can keep her. I like you." he said, smiling. "Liar. You're only saying that because Carl took your girl, Anderson" I giggled. He laughed and shook his head. His eyes flickered towards my lips and then back at my eyes. "Just kissed me" I muttered.
   Ron leaned in and kissed my lips softly, holding his weight up so he wouldn't crush me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, our lips moving in sync.
    I moaned quietly against his lips and before things escalated further, Sam walked in. "Ewww. Do you guys have to make out?" Sam groaned. I smiled against Ron's lips and chuckled, pulling away.
    "You're just jealous, Sammy" I teased, looking at him. Ron got off me and we stood up. Sam walked into the bedroom and walked up to me.
    "Are you and Ron dating?" He asked. I shrugged and looked at Ron and then back at Sam.
   "I don't know," I told him honestly, "Come on. We got a herd to get through"

•••
Later That Night

    We were all holding hands, trying to get through the herd of walkers. I held on tightly to Ron's hand who was also holding Michonne's and I also held Carl's as he held on to Jessie's who held on to Sam's who held on to Rick's.
    As we were walking, Sam froze. He wouldn't move. He stood there, crying. "The monsters" I heard him whisper.
    "C-Come on Sam. We have to move" I whispered towards him, scared. Jessie tried to get him to move too. He wouldn't. He stood there, frozen in place as he stared at the walkers and his mother. Tears filled my eyes, seeing the walkers getting closer to him. Ron tried to get him to move too but he just wouldn't.
    "Come on baby. Come with me" Jessie begged, but he didn't move an inch. He just stood there and cried.
    "I want to" he whimpered.
    "Noooooo!!!!" I screamed loudly as walkers surrounded him and began to feed off his flesh.
    "Mommmm!" Sam screamed as the walkers fed on him. Next, out of no where, walkers began to attack Jessie. I tried not to scream again as I began to sob. I covered my mouth and Ron's hand slipped away from mine and so did Carl's as he fell to the floor from Rick chopping Jessie's hand off so she could release him. I cried and sobbed as I moved closer to Ron. He held up a gun and pointed it at Rick.
    "W-What are you doing? Ron, don't" I stuttered, staring at Ron in absolute terror.
    "You" he growled towards Rick, "you" and just as he was about to pull the trigger Michonne​ takes out her katana and she stabbed Ron through the chest, but just as she does the gun goes off. "Ron!!!!" I jumped back and screamed as Ron fell, dead. My eyes were wide and I was in full panic mode.
    Walkers began to surround and eat him too.I ran towards Michonne and looked at Carl and gasped. Ron had shot Carl in the eye.
    "Dad?" Carl managed to get out as he looked at Rick.

Rick stood there, shocked at what he's seeing. "Carl" Rick managed to choke out. Carl falls to the ground and immediately Rick runs to pick him up. "No!" He shouts. I try to muffle my cries but it doesn't work. Michonne makes a pathway, killing any walkers in our way as we ran to save Carl.
    We run back to the infirmary and immediately Carl is operated on. I let out a sob and I looked over at Rick who was still in shock. I watched as he went outside with a hatchet. Michonne tried to stop him, but he wasn't having it. I ran to the window and saw him killing walkers left and right out of anger. Everything that happened replayed in my head like a movie.
    Sam was so scared of the story Carol had told him, he froze in the middle of the herd. It was all Carol's fault. He told me about the story and as soon as he said "monsters" I knew the story had affected him badly.
    Jessie tried to get Sam to move but he just wouldn't and she couldn't let go of him so the walkers fed off of her. Ron was gonna shoot Rick, but Michonne stabbed him and instead of shooting Rick, he shot Carl in the eye, who is now in critical condition. My family...the closet thing I had to a family...it was gone in a split second. They were all dead.
    I pulled out my knife, walking outside. Soon, Michonne and the others followed and we killed the walkers left and right. Flashes of Ron, and Sam, and Jessie filled my head. I had never been so upset. I was angry. Jessie was like a mother to me, Sam was like my little brother and Ron...he was my best friend. His father used to beat him, which is what had changed Ron. It made him heartless, but if you got on his good side, you'd see that he was a nice person.
    He blamed Rick for everything that happened. I didn't agree with him on that though. Rick did nothing but protect Alexandria and he didn't see that. We could've settled this, but no. Michonne kills him. She killed my best friend.
    "Ugh" I cried out and I plunged the knife into the walker's head and angrily killed a lot more. Then, out in the distance, fire could be seen in the water. It was used as bait to distract the walkers. It worked. After all of walkers were cleared, we went inside, but, I decided to go to Carol's house and wait for her there.