Panic

7x04

I paced around the room, tears beginning to form. "Why" I mumbled to myself as I continued to pace. "Y/N, what are you doing?" Carl's voice filled my ears, but I ignored him. I was panicking. "Daryl. They took Daryl" my voice was shaky and my words were barely audible. Carl walked up to me and grabbed my wrist to stop me from pacing. I stopped and tears began to fall from my eyes as I looked at the boy in front of me. "We will get him back" he whispered.

I shook my head quickly. "No! No we won't! If we even tried to go over there Negan could kill us in an instant. He almost made your dad cut your fucking arm off, Carl and Rick was so vulnerable. Couldn't you tell? He killed Glenn and Abraham and we couldn't do shit about it" I snapped. I was panicking. I was the only one panicking the way I was. I guess people just have a different way of dealing with things.

"Don't talk like that. Daryl is strong. He'll get out of there. We're gonna get him out."Carl reassured me. Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes. I didn't want to deal with this anymore. I was tired. I was done. Negan had showed us that he owned us and could do whatever the hell he wanted. The amount of hatred I have for that man is undescribable.

My heart felt like it was going to burst. "Look at me, Y/N" Carl whispered. Slowly, I opened my eyes and they met with Carl's baby blue one. He gently cupped my cheek in his hands and kissed my forehead lightly. "We can get through this. I promise. We are strong and we are not going to let Negan control us. He won't get away with it" he mumbled. Slowly, I nodded. "Okay" I replied weakly and walked out of the room, leaving Carl by himself. I needed to think.

I sat in Judith's room, watching as she slept. Not creepy at all note the sarcasm. My knees were pulled up to my chest and my arms wrapped around my legs. I sniffled, trying to contain my tears. I had to be strong. The thought of losing Daryl pained me. It hurt to think about, but I couldn't stop that possiblity from running through my head. He had punched Negan. I knew that that wasn't going to slide with Negan.

After watching him kill Abraham and Glenn and take Daryl I completely broke inside. My heart ached at the sight. I couldn't do anything about it. I couldn't say anything. Anger was built up inside. I wanted to kill Negan. I want him to die but my chances of killing Negan were slim. I could possibly die trying​, but it'd be worth a shot.

After a few minutes of thinking, I walked outside. The sun beamed down on Alexandria. Everyone who was outside looked scared and down. I couldn't blame them. I felt the same way. All of sudden, something happened that scared me half to death. There was a whistle. A very taunting whistle that could only belong to one person.

"Dun dun dun. Little pig little pig let me in!" Negan's voice filled my ears as he banged on the gate with his bat. "He's early" I whispered under my breath and walked up to Spencer, Rosita, and Eugine. Rosita looked at me. "Y/N, what are you doing? Go inside." She hissed towards me. "No" I stated boldly and looked at Spencer. "Open the gate" I told him. He hesitated for a second before opening it, Negan coming into view.

He was standing outside the bared gate, smirking and he held Lucille on his shoulder. "Uhh..who are you?" Spencer asked him. I stared at Spencer. What kind of question was that? He knows who he is. "Oh you better be joking! Negan, Lucille. I know I had to made a pretty strong first impression" Negan exclaimed. Rick walked up to the gate, keeping his eyes on Negan.

Once Negan spotted him his smirk returned. "Well hello there" he greeted. Rick just stood there and looked at him. Negan's smirk disappeared. "Do not make me have to ask" he threatened. "You said a week. You're early" Rick said as he opened the gate to let Negan in. "I missed y'all" he laughed.