Panic Part 2

Stuck With Negan
This imagine is quite long. Longer than part one. It's basically the same as it is in the episode, but you're stuck with Carl in the sanctuary. There are similar, mostly the same, references from the show. Again, some of things being said are the direct quotes from the episode.
7x07

    I watched as Enid snuck over the wall and shook my head. "That girl is gonna get in a lot of trouble"I mumbled under my breath. I didn't have time to worry about her, though. I had to prepare. I was gonna get Daryl back and I really didn't care what it took.

    I grabbed my knife and put it inside my boot before walking into Judith's room. She smiled at me and ran up to me, wrapping her small arms around my legs. I chuckled and gently ran my fingers through her hair. "I'm sorry, Judith" I whisper. I move her back a little and bend down to meet her height.

    "I love you baby girl" I cooed towards her and wrapped my arms around her small body and pull her into me for a hug. Judith giggled and hugged me back, laying her head on my shoulder. I kissed her head lightly and pulled away from her. "Goodbye love" I mumbled and then got up, walking out of her room.

    Taking a deep breath, I walked out of the house and checked to see if anyone could see me. When the coast was clear, I walked up to the wall and went over it. I had to take the car without anyone noticing. Quickly, I went to the front of the gate where walkers were trying to get in. I didn't worry about it because there was only just a few. I saw one of the cars and got in, starting it up.

    "Time to get myself killed" I mumbled and drove off to where I knew the Saviors would be. I parked where they wouldn't see the car and got out. I walked the rest of the way through the woods. I had stopped walking once I noticed Carl and Enid. They were close, their lips inches apart. My eyes watered, but I quickly rubbed them to keep any tears from falling. I had much more important stuff to worry about.

    What the hell are they even doing here? I thought to myself. All of a sudden, Carl leans in and kisses Enid. Right then and there my heart shattered into millions of pieces. I had to ignore the pain though. Right now, I wanted to focus on getting Daryl out of the retched place. Quickly and as quietly as I could, I made my way towards the big truck, jumping in when no one was looking.

      I hid behind the boxes that were full of our guns. I quickly grabbed one and hid once again when someone walked into the truck. The familiar sheriff hat came into view. "Carl?" I hissed towards him, "what the fuck are you doing here?" "I could ask you the same thing, Y/N. Are you trying to get yourself killed?" Carl answered.

     "I'm doing whatever it takes to get Daryl back. Are you trying to get yourself killed?" I asked. "I'm gonna kill Negan. No matter what it takes" he answered. The truck began to move. We sat in silence for a few moments before I decided to speak up. "So you and Enid, huh?" I whispered. "What do you mean?" Carl whispered back. I rolled my eyes. "Don't play dumb. I saw you kiss her" I mumbled.

    He stayed quiet, processing what I had just said. "Y/N, that's all it was. Just a kiss. I don't have feelings for Enid... I was just caught in the moment" he answered. "Didn't seem like a "caught in the moment" to me" I muttered quietly, hoping he didn't hear. Sadly, he did. "Are you seriously jealous?" He asked. I cleared my throat and shook my head. "No, I am not jealous."

    Carl was about to say something but I stopped him by putting up one finger telling him to shush. The truck had stopped. "The truck stopped" I whispered. We stayed quiet and then we heard a few voices. Carl grabbed a gun and hid beside me behind the box. A guy walked into the truck. He grabbed a box and a bunch of glass fell on the floor. "Son of a bitch!" He cursed. Carl laughed "Haha!" which had gotten the man's attention.