Doodles (Yukio Okumura)

(y/n) was watching her favorite horror movie, really into it as it got to the best part. The killer jumped out and just as he did, she heard a loud bang on he door. She screamed at the top of her lungs and hid. A few minutes later, she had calmed herself, just enough to go to the door and peak outside it. There HE was, of all people, Yukio Okumura, standing at her door blushing. "What the hell Yukio?! I was in the middle of a damn scary movie!" Obviously (y/n) was pissed off, but Yukio couldn't help but laugh at how he had frightened her. "Why are you laughing, four eyes!" She through the best insult she had to the boy. He just laughed more, then looked at her. "You're cute when you're scared and angry." He smiled at her blushing. "Stupid buttface.." (y/n) mumbled, looking away in attempt to hide her blush. "What did you need anyway?" She said in the most upset voice she could muster. "You forgot your bag in my classroom, so I figured I would bring it by. But, if you don't want it, I can take it to my dorm and let Rin look through it." Thinking about all her little doodles with Yukio's name in it, she shouted, "NO!.. I-I need it.. Thank you.." She blushed and reached for the bag. Yukio moved his hand back so (y/n) couldn't grab it. "You called me names, where's that apology at?" He smirked, knowing she would give him one. "But, but.." "Well maybe another time." He started to walk away. (y/n) ran after him and hugged him from behind. "I-I'm sorry, Yukio.." She pressed her face to his back, so he wouldn't see her blush. "It's ok (y/n).. You know I've already seen your drawings, though. You turn in test papers with them." She blushed and looked at him. "You asshole!" "I like you, too." Yukio smiled.