Stress Reliever (Ryuji Suguro)

"You know, you should stop." I looked at Ryuji and took another long drag off my cigarette. "I only smoke when I'm stressed." He looked at me concerned. "(Y/n), you're always smoking.." I nodded and blew out my hit. "I'm always stressed." Ryuji walked over to me. "You don't need to be." "Says the guy with all A's and can remember comeplete vereses and never needs to be saved and shit." I stomped and my cig butt, and started to get another. Ryuji snatched from my hand though. "Hey give them back!" "No." He held them high in the air. I tried to jump and get them but it's no use. I'm too short. "I don't give them back unless I know you're going to stop." "I'm going to stop... Eventually..." "I want you to stop now, (Y/n)." I pouted. "You're a real pain in my ass, Suguro." Ryuji smiled. "Yeah? Well, same. Now come on." He grabbed my hand and pulled me along, down the streets, into town. "What are we doing?" I questioned. "Stress relief." "I was already doing that!" Ryuji stopped in front of a cake shop. "Now you're doing it my way. Let's sample some cakes." I looked at him confused, but nevertheless I followed him in the shop. "Here try the strawberry." He said as he held a piece up to my mouth. Hesitantly, I but into the cake bite. It was like it melted into my mouth I it was so good. "Oh wow, that's good." I said mouth full still. Ryuji laughed and said, "Now you pick a flavor for us to try." I nodded and looked around. "White Chocolate Raspberry!" He smiled and grabbed to samples handing me one and eating the other. This was heaven. "Good choice. Which do you like better?" I thought for a moment then said, "The white chocolate raspberry one, you?" He smiled, "I liked that one too." I started to giggle, because I noticed he had gotten some of the cake on his cheek somehow. He looked at me strangly. "What?" "You've got cake on you." I giggled and reached up to his face with a napkin, and wiped it off. Ryuji blushed immensely. "Thanks.. I'll be back." He turned and walked over to the counter for the shop. I waited where I was looking at the other cake flavors. "You ready for the next stop?" I turned around and smiled, "Yes." I noticed something in his hand, so i looked down at it. "What's in the bag?" "Can't tell you until later." Thats all he said before he grabbed my hand and walked out of the store. We walked a few shops over to some kind of blanket store. There was so many designs, we walked around looking at them all. I stopped to look at one in particular, it was my favorite color in this weird swirl pattern. "Woah, it's so pretty.." I stared in awe at it. "Do you want it?" I turned to look at Suguro in surprise. "What?" "Do you want the blanket, (y/n)?" "I don't have the money for it.." He picked it up and walked away. "Hey! What are you doing?!" I chased after him. "Buying it." "What? Why?" "For you, duh. Don't be a dummy." "But, it cost so much!" I protested, I don't want him spending money on me. "Think of it as an early birthday present." "Ryuji!" He ignored me and paid for it, anyway. "Come on, I want to stop at one more spot." He grabbed m my hand and walked away. "Thank you.." Ryuji looked down at me and smiled, a slight tint of pink on his cheeks. "No problem." He lead me to the park and laid out the blanket he bought for me. "Let's sit here." I sat down and looked at him. "What are we doing here?" "Eating cake." He said as he pulled out two slices of White Chocolate Raspberry cake. "You sneaky bastard." Ryuji chuckled and handed me a slice. We ate happily, while talking about random things here and there. When we finished our cake Ryuji looked at me and smiled. "You have cake on you." "Where?" He leaned over and wiped his tthumb on my cheek. He was so close, I looked into his eyes and blushed. Ryuji learned over mores and slowly connected his lips to mine. It didn't last long, before he pulled away. He leaned his forhead against mine. "Are you still stressed?" "No.." "Good." He smiled and kissed me again. "Let's do this once a week. I'll be your stress reliever, even if you need me more than once a week." I blushed at his words. "(Y/n).. I want you to be mine, and I want to be yours. Say yes to me please." He spoke so softly.. "Yes. Ryuji, kiss me again, please." He smiled and obeyed, kissing all my stress away.