Ryuji

Walking down the hallway of Cram, i ran into Suguro. "Hey watch it!" He shouted before looking to see who I was. His expression suddenly changed. "Oh, miss l/n. Be more careful please.." Then he walked off. Huh, where's he going? Our class is this way.. I decided to shrug it off and keep heading towards class. When I got there a sweat bead formed and my face dropped(this face> 😓). He could have at least told me class was cancelled.. I sighed "Oh, well.." I turned back around and started heading to the dorms. I was about to go into my dorm when Shima ran up to me. "Hey! Miss l/n." I smiled and waved as waited for him to get to me. "What's up Shima?" "Have you seen Bon? I've been looking for him everywhere but haven't found him." "Actually I bumped into him on the way to Cram. But I only saw him for a second. He told me to be careful and left." Shima smiled, "Finally, I've asked everyone but you're the only who saw him. Can you help me look for him?" He puppy faced me and I sighed, smiling. "Oh alright. I'll help you look." "You will!?" He jumped up and hugged me then let go. He looked all awkward and embarrassed. "Oh, sorry." I giggled. "It's ok."
~time skip~
"Shima, we've been looking for hours.." He sighed. "I know.. It's not like him to just disappear like that. I hope he's alright." I smiled softly at the pink haired boy. "Hey man, he's a fucking badass. There's no need to worry about him. Who knows he might be back in his room by now." I'm just trying to cheer him up. I really hope he is though. Shima smiled. "You're probably right. I'll go check back there. Want me to walk you back to your dorm?" "No thanks, im just going to walk back slowly and enjoy the night sky. Go find Suguro." "If you're sure." He turned to head off. "Hey, wait, Shima. If you find him let me know." I wrote my number on his hand. He smiled. "Will do."
~more time skip~
I was walking in the park waiting on Shima to text me, when my phone buzzed. I quickly looked at it. {Unknown number: hey miss l/n, its Renzo. Bons not in his room, I'm going to look for him tomorrow if he isn't back by morn. Thnx for ur help! <3}
I smiled and rolled my eyes at the heart ending. But I'm worried about Suguro.. I looked up at the sky and sighed. "Where are you?" "Where is who?" I jumped at the sudden voice behind me, and quickly turned around. There he was. "Suguro! What the hell man! Renzo and I have been looking for you all afternoon! Where'd you go?!" He smirked. "You were looking for me?" I blushed. What's that face for... "W-well Shima.. He.. He asked me for help and.." "Were you worried for me?" His smirk never let up. "Well.. Yeah.." I mumbled looking away from his gaze. What's wrong with him.. "Thank you." He spoke just above a whisper. "Yeah, uh. No problem..." I still hadn't looked at him. "Can I walk you back?"  I glanced at him. He was smiling. "Uh, sure." I smiled back. We walked and talked for a little bit. I always enjoyed talking to him. He was nice, despite his look of badass. He's cute too. I smiled and blushed as I thought that. "What?" "Huh?" I snapped out of it and looked at him confused. "Why are you blushing?" I touched my cheek. "I was just thinking of something.." "Like what?" He stared at me. "I, well, I.." I trailed off. "Come on, spit it out." He pleaded. "Just that.. That, well, that you're cute?" I said it more like a question than a statement. He blushed. "You think so?" I blushed harder. "Well.. Yeah.." He smiled. "Cool.." I snickered. Suguro looked at me with a confused face. "What?" "Nothing.. Its just.. Is that all you got?" I laughed out loud. He scrunched his face. "No!" He stopped walking. I flinched a little at him yelling, and turned around looking at him. "Suguro?" "Stop calling me that already. We're obviously friends by now. Call me by my name, ok." I stared at him blank faced. What's gotten into him? "Ok.. Ryuji.." "F/n..." "Huh.." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. I gasped and caught myself against his chest. My face was as red as a tomato. "Su- R-Ryugji.." "I like you.. A lot.. And uh.." He trailed off. I smiled looking at him in a sweet way. "You're too cute.., I like you too.. A lot." Ryuji smiled big. "Really? That's great!" I giggled as he hugged me tight. Suddenly we heard Renzo yelling. "Hey! Stop! Get off her!" We looked over and Renzo was running full force at Ryuji. "Hey. Stop! It's me Renzo!" Ryuji shouts which causes Renz o to skid to a stop just in front of him. "Oh. Hey." He smiled and looked at us back and forth. "Hey, wait a second. What's going on here?.." He paused for a minute then smiled devilishly. "Don't tell, Bon, you're taking her home, huh? You sly dog you." Both of our faces turned red. "Hey what the hell's wrong with you!!" We both shouted.