I'm gay(x male reader(Yukio Okumura))

I was drinking with my sister, Shura. We were having a ball, just drinking and talking. We started telling secrets to each other, because we were so drunk. Or well I was.. "(Y/n), I'm so fucking bored, tell me something I don't know!" She laughed. I laughed with her and took another beer from the pack. "I'm gay." I laughed while opening it, and downing it. "Really?" I looked over. "Yeah, and I've got a huge crush on Yukio." I laughed harder. "Wait, you're laughing. Are you shitting me?! Cause I'll beat the shot out of you if you are! You little shit!" I laughed and pointed at her. "No I really think he's cute, and adorable, and I would fuck the shot out of him!" Shura looked at me and started laughing. "I always knew there was something off with you. You were so awkward around guys in school!" She paused and looked at me smiling. "I guess you got your confidence." She snickered. Her phone rang and I sighed grabbing another beer. "(Y/n). I've got a mission. I'm taking you to Okumura's building. My face flushed and I almost spit out my drink. "WHAT?!" She just laughed and winked.

Time skip~~~

I grabbed the pack of beer that was still full before I left. Be rammed if I'm going to stay here sober. I was sitting in the dining hall drinking by myself when I heard something. "Hello?" "(Y/n). Why are you drinking?" I blushed and smirked. "To drown my sorrows." Yukio walked in and say across from me. "What sorrows? You're only 17." I took another swig and looked at him. "But the only one I'll ever love, will never love me back." I started to giggle, but I caught myself. "How do you know? I mean, have you told them how you feel?" "No." I blushed and looked away. "Then how do you know?" "Because," I paused and finished the can I was on. Today's as good as ever. "You're not gay." I didn't hear anything so I looked up. "Yukio?" He was staring at me with his face red. His mouth was slightly open and it was fucking cute. "Are you okay?" Yukio nodded and stood up. "H-hey man, you don't gotta leave... I'm not going to be all gay at you or whatever, come on." I watched as he walked around the table. "Yukio?" He was standing above me, looking down. "I.." I stared at him as he spoke. "I want.. I'm.. Uh.. I like you too.." I smiled and grabbed his hand pulling him down to me. "Well damn while didn't you just say that? I already fucking sobered up!" I laughed and hugged him. He hugged back and looked at my lips. "Can I?" I smiled and kissed him. "Anytime."