Rin

While every girl in school Sat around fawning over Yukio Okumura, I was not. No I liked Rin. He was sweet and funny and cute. His smile was to die for. He has a cute laugh and pretty eyes. Just like damn take me now. It wasn't hard for me to get noticed by him. He's very friendly. We've been friends for about a week now, and I'm still blushing like crazy when we hang out. Today we were supposed to have lunch together, well sit together at least. I made 2 lunches because I wanted to do something for him. I was clutching the cute little Bento box I made for him to my chest. A million thoughts running threw my mind. What if he doesn't like it.. What if he hates it! Shit.. I'm starting to sike myself out. Before long I saw Rin walking with Yukio, of course there was three girl swarming him with bento boxes. I guess all of us think the same, in that way at least. Rin saw me and smiled coming over. "Hey, y/n! Isn't Yukio lucky? He's got all these girls wanting to date him and bringing him lunch and stuff." He looked at me for my response then noticed my blush. "Huh? Why are you blushing?" He looked down at my 2 Bento boxes. "Oh come on. Not you too! Why does everyone like Yukio?!" He threw his head back sulking. "Rin. This one is f-for you." I looked away holding the box out. I peeked back at him to see him smiling like a maniac. "Really!" He said excitedly as he took the box. "Oh man, you're sweet!" He paused blushing. "Hey wait. You made this for me?" I nodded, thinking he got the hint. "Do you.. Do you like me?" I could barely manage nodding, i felt like I was going to die of embarrassment. Rin smiled real big and scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Th-that's awesome. I like you too." I smiled. "Really?" "Yeah, of course I do! You're really pretty, and you're really nice! Oh and smart, and funny!" He kept going which made me giggle. "Rin, stop you're making me blush!" Rin laughed and poked my cheek. "I like it when you blush though." I swatted his finger away playfully. "You're mean! Making a girl blush so much." I joked while blushing profusely. Rin smiled a devilish grin. "Oh yeah? Am I?" I nodded. "Mmmhm." He leaned towards me. I stare at him shocked turning redder by the second. At the last second before our lips touched, Rin suddenly went for my cheek and kissed it instead. He pulled back smiling from ear to ear. "R-Rin!" "What?" He scratched the back of his head. "We're in public!" I shouted. "Heheh, sorry." He was still smiling but his face started turning red too. "Do you want to go out with me?" I looked at him smiling and nodded. "Yes." "I heard there's a carnival close by this week. Do you want to go this weekend?" "I love carnivals! The rides are the best! Yes! Let's go! You cant back out!" Rin laughed at how excited I was. "Okay, and don't worry. I won't back out from our date to the carnival." I got excited and hugged him. "Yayyyy!" I realized what I had done and blushed. "Ah.. Sorry." I pulled away, but Rin stopped me. He hugged me back. "Rin.." "I don't care, let em watch." I smiled and hugged him back blushing.