Okay.. (Renzo Shima)

It was our day off but everyone decided to spend it together anyway. We were playing spin the bottle. Rin got to kiss Shiemi, and Izumo had to kiss Bon. Now it was my turn to spin.. I took a deep breath and looked around the room. Slowly I reached down and spin the bottle. I stared at it as it spin 7 time completely then on the 8th time round it stopped. I didn't look up for a second but when I did, I realized my nightmare. It had stopped on the biggest fucking flirt in all of Japan. My face went red. "I don't want to play anymore!" I tried to get up and run, but Izumo grabbed my foot causing me to trip. "I had to kiss Suguro, so you can't get out of kissing Shima!" I sighed and put my head down. Shima made his way out of the circle to me. "Hey I'm not that bad, am I?" He smiled and lifted my chin so he could see my flushed face. I shook my head no. "See, now can I kiss you, pretty girl?" I blushed hotter than before. "Okay.." That's all I could muster up. He looked confused for a moment then smiled and kissed me for a moment. I kissed back, staring at his closed eyes. He looks like he enjoying this... He's probably just happy he's kissing a girl.. He doesn't care who it is.. When he pulled away he looked at me for a moment, smiling in a smug sort of way. Then he just got up and went back to his seat. The game went on and Konekomaru had to kiss our Teacher, Yukio. Everyone, including me, laughed at the two, because they were so awkward about it.

Time skip~~~

I was walking back to my dorm, when I felt a hand slip into mine. I jumped and wacked the fiend, who had done it. They let go of my hand and held their head where I had hit. "Ow, jeez (y/n), you didn't have to hit me." "Shima?..." "Why, are you surprised?" He questioned me with a raised eyebrow. "Yes!" I shouted. "Why wouldn't I be?!" "Who else would grab your hand?" I stared at him in disbelief. "I don't know, I didn't even know you would.." He smiled and grabbed my hand. "Don't hit me This time." "Okay.." We walked for a few minutes in mostly silence, except Shima was whistling. He stopped walked abruptly, causing me to almost fall over if he didn't catch me. "Heheh, (y/n) don't be so careless." I glared at him. "It was your fault! If you didn't stop so suddenly, that would'nt've happened!" Shima smiled and scratched the back of his head. "Well if I didn't stop, I wouldn't have gotten to kiss you again." "What?" Shima pulled me to him and leaned down to kiss me, I pulled away before he could. "Why'd you pull away?" He complained. "I'm not one of your little toys! You can't just flirt with everyone and then try to kiss me!" I shouted at him, embarrassed and angry. Of course I have a crush on him, but I'm not going to be a toy when I know he doesn't like me. "(Y/n), you're not a toy. You're a beautiful lady that I want to be mine." I blushed as deep as I could. "W-well you're just saying that to get in my pants!" Shima giggled and cupped my face. "Is that what you think?" I nodded and he smiled. "Well you're very wrong. I happen to want to be with you much longer than one night. I might even say that I love you." I stared at Shima, not knowing what to say. "Tonight I just want to kiss you and walk you home from our date, if you'll go on it with me.?" He questioned the end and looked at me with hope in his beautiful, brown eyes. "Okay.." I nodded. "Good, that's great. Are you hungry, or would you rather catch a movie?"