Yukio

"Mr. Okumura!" I raised my hand and spoke up. "Huh?" He turned around. "Yes, Miss l/n?" I blushed. Everytime he spoke to me, or even just looked at me I would blush. "Oh, I.. I didn't get to finished writing the part you just erased from the board.." He smiled. "Okay, I'll come help you finish the rest of your notes in a moment." "Ah, thank you.." I looked down trying to hide my face as it got redder.
~small time skip, like 10 min.~
Mr. Okumura came over to my seat and was leaning over me, helping me finish my notes. I was having trouble focusing on writing everything down, my letters and sentences were starting to go everywhere on the paper. I couldn't help but to keep looking up at him.. His pretty eyes, cute little moles, beautiful brown hair.. "Miss l/n?" I snapped out of it and my face grew hot. "H-huh? Oh I'm sorry I.. I didn't mean to.." I couldn't even think of how to finish my sentence. "Are you okay? You seem distracted." He spoke in a stern, yet concerned voice. "I-I.. Yes, I'm sorry, Mr. Okumura." I looked down embarrassed. "It's okay. Why don't you let me write some things down for you, So That you can catch up on the work for today." "Thank you.." He took my notebook and went to his desk. I started on the work he assigned.
~Yukio Pov~
I wonder why Miss l/n is so distracted. I took her notes back to my desk and started reading them to see where she left off. "Huh?" His pretty eyes, cute little moles, beautiful brown hair. I blushed and looked up at her. Does she.. No can't be right. I mean, maybe.. I sighed to myself and noticed l/n look at me. I smiled at my best and looked back to her notes, finishing them. Class ended and l/n came to my desk.
~your pov~
Everyone got out pretty quickly leaving me behind as I packed my stuff up. I guess they all finished early.. I got up and went to get my notebook from Mr. Okumura. "M-Mr. Okumura.." He smiled and handed me my notebook. "L/n, you should pay more attention to class instead of boys. You're a smart student." My face turned red instantly. "W-what?!" "Your notes started talking about his eyes and hair." I didnt know how to respond, I was petrified. So i just said okay and left.
~time skip~
I made it to my room and started flipping through my notebook until i found it. His pretty eyes, cute little moles, beautiful brown hair. Oh man.. Oh man.. I groaned, "Why me?" "Huh? Y/n, are you alright?" Paku asked. "No.." I said with my head hung low. "What's wrong?" I blushed and showed her my notebook. "I don't understand, y/n." I pointed to what I wrote. "His pretty eyes, cute little moles, beautiful brown hair.. Is that about Mr. Okumura?" I nodded. "Oh. But, what's wrong with it? It's only in your notes, right?" I shook my head no. "He finished my notes for me because I got behind.. Do you think he know? I'm never going to show my face again.. He told me to stop paying attention to boys and everything. I'm screwed." Paku smiled. "Its probably not as bad as you think. I'm sure tomorrow he won't even remember." "Thanks Paku.."
~more time skip because shitty author~
I was walking around at lunch during school. I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday. I just wanted to bury my face in the ground like an ostrich. Just hide forever, you know.. "Hey! Y/n!" I turned smiling as I heard my friends voice. "Hey Ri-" I noticed Yukio next to him.. Damn.. Had to be together, huh.. Rin smiled and walked up to me. "Watcha eatin, huh? I bet it's good. I bet mines better, I made Yukio and me lunches last night. You gotta try 'em. Let's all sit together and i'll share so you can taste!" I blushed. Sit.. With Yukio.. After last night.. My worst nightmare is coming to play. I looked at Yukio questioningly. He smiled politely. "It'd be a nice change Miss y/n." He said. "O-Okay.." I was quiet for the most part. I complimented Rin's cooking cause it was freaking delicious. Rin was talking a storm and laughing, having fun. I laughed a little too, and so did Yukio. Rin looked up and smiled. "Hey I'll be right back." He got up and ran off somewhere, leaving me with Yukio, alone. So scratch earlier being my worst nightmare, this is it. It was silent for a moment. "Do you really think my moles are cute?" My eyes widen and I almost spit out my food from the shock. My face was beet red, i could feel it. "W-what? I-I don't know what your talking about!" I gave my best awkward fake please believe me smile. Yukio just looked at me. I hung my head and sighed. "Yes..." I mumbled. "Thank you. You're.. You're really pretty, too." I looked up blushing and surprised again. "R-really?" Yukio smiled. "Yes." I smiled uncontrollably, probably looking stupid or something. "Thank you!" "Would you maybe want to go somewhere with me some time?" He asked. I blushed yet again. "Yes, Very much.." He smiled. "Well alright. Can I have your number? I'll call you later and we can figure something out." I gave him my number smiling.
~more time skippy~
I just finished getting ready for bed, not that I was going to sleep. I just wanted to be comfy while I studied. My phone rang and I picked it up. "Hello?" "Hey y/n, It's Yukio."