SMUT (Shima x Rin)

As requested, I hope it's what was wanted. 😊

Shima was flirting with Izumo, while Rin watched. It disgusted him, why does he flirt with every girl? Rin watched as Izumo left the room, denying Shima. "Why do you flirt with so many chicks?" He said, disgust distinctly in his voice. "Why do you want to know?" Shima replied with a smirk, "Are you jealous?" Rin's face went red, as he started flailing his arms around. "What are you crazy?! I couldn't be jealous of that!" He went on rambling about how he wasn't jealous. Shima just smirked looking at him as he suddenly got an idea. Shima walked over to Rin and grabbed his waist, pulling him into a kiss. Rin stopped all he was doing, in obvious shock, he kissed back. Shima pulled away from the kiss. "Are you sure?" "I-I.." He chuckled and put his lips to Rin's once more. This time he had force in the kiss as he not down on the half demons bottom lip, earning a small, whimpering moan. He liked hearing this, so he began to suck on his lip, before he pushed his tongue past the other boys lips. Rin finally snapped out of his daze and wrapped his arms around Shima's neck, as he fought for dominance with his tongue. Shima reached down and grabbed Rin's ass, causing him to gasp. He won the dominance battle and back Rin up against a table in their classroom. He trailed kisses down his jaw line and to his neck. Rin moaned once he found it, he began to suck and nibble. Shima was getting tired of the foreplay and decide to undo his jeans with one hand, while his other palmed Rin's erection. Once Shima had his pants down, Rin hopped off the table and bent down. He grabbed Shima's boxers and pulled them down, licking his tip quickly before taking it in his mouth. He sucked slowly, causing Shima to groan. "Don't tease me." He growled. Rin circled his tongue and stood up. Shima looked at him confused. Rin blushed and grabbed his own erection. Shima smirked at the action and undid Rin's pants. He grabbed hold of the boys manhood and started shifting his hand up and down. "You like that?" Rin groaned and let his head fall back. He turned around and pressed himself against Shima. "So you want more?" Rin blushed and nodded, bending over the table. Shima positioned himself and spit on his hand, rubbing it onto his member for lubrication. He pushed himself in to Rin, earning a small tell. Not wasting any time he started pushing himself all the way in and pulling out, repeating the action at a slow pace. Rin moaned once his special spot was hit, causing Shima to repeatedly aim for there. He started picking up his pace, while jacking Rin off. He had hold of Rin's hip with one hand and Rin couldn't help but grip the table for support as he moaned Shima's name. On the verge of ecstasy, Shima growled. He picked up his pace to an almost inhuman amount. The room was filled with moan and groans, names being thrown. The boys experienced their climaxes at once, feeling themselves connected. They pulled apart shortly after, kissing only breifly before dressing themselves and leaving the room.