Crush pt 1(Shima Renzo)

I have this massive crush on my best friend. He's super sweet and cute. I love him. It's too bad he'll never feel the same to me. I sighed thinking about this stuff. Renzo nudged me in the middle of class, "You ok?" I nodded. "Ok." Why does he have to be so cute and everything?

Time skip~~~

"(Y/N)! Wait up!" I heard Shima running towards me yelling my name. Hesitantly I stopped and turned around. "Hi, Renzo!" I said smiling cheery at him. "Hey, I need to talk to you." He had a serious tone.. I blushed slightly and looked down with a frown. "Ok.." He nodded and lead me to a tree nearby. He sat down and looked up at me, "What's with you lately?" I sat beside him, "Nothing." "You've been acting different, (Y/n). Tell me why." My face flushed, "I haven't." "You have." "No." "Yes, (Y/n), you have." I puffed my cheeks out, "Oh yeah? How so?" I spoke aggressively. Shima started laughing and pointed at me. "Your face! Haha! That's great! Hahaha!You're so fucking cute!" He kept laughing, while I sat there blushing. "Cute.." I whispered to myself, staring at the ground. Renzo stopped laughing and looked at me confused. "(Y/n), are you ok?" I couldn't talk or look at him, he has never said anything like that about me. I don't know what to do.. Renzo crawled over to me and looked at my blushing face. "Is that it?" I gave a small gasp at how close he was, and I backed up. "W-what do you mean?!" I didn't mean to yell, but I'm so nervous. He put his hand to my cheek, making my face burn even more. "Do you have a crush on me?" He looks so serious, I don't know if I should tell him or not. When I didn't respond in any other way than staring at him like a deer in headlights, he let his hand drop. "Nah, you'd never go for a guy like me." He laughed and leaned back. "Cool isn't your type, haha! You would probably go for Okumura!" He's poking fun of me, just like always.. I've never seen him as serious as he was a moment ago... And now he's just laughing.. I gasped and pretty much jumped over to him. I planted my lip to his as quick as I could, wrapping my arms around his neck. His eyes got big and he kissed back in surprise. When I pulled away, I looked down with my tomato face. "(Y/n).." Renzo lifted my chin and kissed me sweetly. "You should have told me. This would have been a lot quicker." He smiled and held me close. "I-I.." He shushed me and kissed my head. "It's ok."