Chapter 1 - Dare

Chapter 1 - Dare
Ven's POV

(*RIIIIING*)

Yiepieeee it's lunch break. I went straight ahead to my locker to put my stuff back and to get my lunch..

Then I ran to my best friends locker but they weren't there *pout* they ditched me AGAIN!! They always ditch me. WHAAAAAAA!!!!!!

I'm looking for my best friends at the cafeteria when I saw my cute crush OMO!!!!! He's looking at me while smiling *faint* just kidding.. OMG his killer sexy smile is killing me xD. His name is Sheen my Loves xD. While I'm daydreaming about him, my bffs pulled me towards our table. They always have to ruin my moment.

"You guys are so MEAN, you DITCHED me again!" I said while pouting.

"Well try to hurry up next time, we have a lunch to finish you know, and by the way I saw you STARING at your Sheen and he's staring back!!!!"

Maybe he likes you too" -Tayena

"Ooooooooooooh!!!!"

*blush* "Shut up guyss he might hear you!!" *insert death glare here* =_=++++++

"Hehehe ^_^v" - crazy bffs.

They're my bffs, they are so crazy that there's no word in the dictionary that can describe them! That's why I love them, they can handle my crazy trips xD..

I'm taking pictures of Sheen BUT it's not obvious cuz I'm pretending that I'm taking selfies, and when I was about to take a picture of him he looked at the camera and he was smiling OMG!

But I was still pretending I'm taking selfies.. So I have 5 pictures of him, my favorite is the last one, where he's looking at the camera while smiling.. My Bffs saw the pictures and they were teasing me that maybe he likes me too!

While we're finishing our lunch we played spin the bottle (truth or dare).

Tayena is spinning the bottle when it pointed to me ^o^ YIEPIEE!! I LOVE CRAZY DARES!!

"Truth or Dare" -Tayena

"Dare, Dare, Dare!!!!" - hehe I'm not that excited.

"Hmmm. What should I dare you??" -Tayena

*Jhaine whispering to Tayena*

*Insert Tayena and Jhaine's evil smile here*

*gulp* I take it back I don't like their crazy dare, too wild!

"I dare you to -----"

---------------

To be continued •°•°•°•°•°•

A.N: is the story okay?????

Sorry for wrong grammars.

:)) Matt will appear on chapter 2 or 3 depends.. :D

and btw Tayena is pronounced like Ta-ye-na..

Please Vote  and Comment..

For short Vomment xD