Chapter 28 - Behind The Mask

Tayena's POV

It was 5 o'clock when Princess burst out from my door. Hehehe

"Hey guys!! I have something to tell you."

Here she goes again telling us about her love life or sometimes that's crazy stuff she did WITHOUT us. Hmmmmp.

"Okay. Tell us." - getting ready to cover my ears if ever they'll fangirl.

"Kaden's my date tomorrow." - No,duh. They're pretending that they're couples so they have to. But obviously that's not really what she wants to tell us.

"Okay? Now what's the real story?" - Me and Jhaine asked.

"Err. Okay but don't judge a'right? I- I have a feeling that Ara changed, she's.. She's different, she seems less nice. It's like she's not telling me directly, she's showing it. I don't know if she's mad, angry.... insecure? Today I said we should have a date, just the two of us she agreed. But when we met she came with Sheen. She never break any promises before. And she said Sheen won't bother us that I wouldn't even know he's there but it's like they don't even notice I'm there. I felt like a third wheel. She keeps looking at me while laughing with Sheen. Like she's making me jealous. I-I... never mind maybe I'm just paranoid." -_- she just noticed that Ara turned into a complete beeyotch? Yesterday she called me and Jhaine immature and stupid, then when Princess and her are talking she will raise her eyebrow at us and roll her eyes.

"You're not paranoid." Jhaine suddenly butted in.

"What do you mean?"

"She did changed. You didn't have time for us and you didn't hang out with us this days so you didn't know. Yesterday she just called us dumb and butter faces, which I disagree. I'm so fab. Then last week more mean words." Princess looked at me and I just shrugged.

"She can never do that." She whispered. More like convincing herself.

"I guess it's time for you to know. *sigh*"

"Are you hiding something from me?"

"No, maybe. *sigh* Before you came here to town, before you even know us something happened....."

*flashback*

It's lunch break and I was at the back of the school when I heard someone.

"I love you." - Kaden

"I love you too, but what about Sheen?"

is that Ara and Kaden? I thought Ara is dating Sheen?

"Damn it! Him again?! What about me. He's always your priority. But what about me Yana?!" They're having an affair ? O.o

"Shh, someone might hear you. *sigh* You know it's hard for me too, my guilt is eating me! I'm two timing, you know what's worst they're bestfri....." Before Ara could finish Kaden kissed her.

Gross.

I was spaced out when someone broke the silence.

"Ara?"

What. The. Hell.

Sheen? Omg this is drama, I should've brought popcorn.

"Sh-sheen? Let me explain." Ara said holding Sheen's hand.

But I was surprised with what he did. He shoved her hand away with a disgusted face.

"You're cheating on me.... with my bestfriend. Tsk. I should've know. Waste of time."

"Don't you dare talk to her like that." - Kaden said.

The next thing I knew is that both of them are beating the hell out of each other. Ara is crying and shouting stop. I got bored so I went back inside.

*end of flashback*

"What. The. Hell." Princess said.

"I know it's crazy I didn't know Ara could do that. Tsk." I said.

"No, I mean you forgot to bring popcorn? And you leave just before the drama finished? Tsk." - Jhaine.

"Hehehe, I don't like drama. I prefer comedy or action-comedy."

"Is that so? Ehh."

"You guys! You're missing the point here!" Princess said.

"What point?" I asked.

"What are we talking about?" - Jhaine

Princess's POV

*face palm*. Ara cheated? S-so Kaden lied to me?! Sheen wasn't the bad guy but instead him? And I was right about Ara being mean and evil?

So I revealed whats behind their mask? They are all liers.

A.N

U.D ^__^

Vote.Comment.Fan