Chapter 4 - Seeing Him Completely

IMPORTANT'S A.N:

a:n: Vomment ^__^

Uhmm btw I just want you to know that Ven calls Sheen - Cute and Matt - Panget..

that's the title of the book.

My Cute Panget.. who do you think Ven's partner is? Cute or Panget?

--------------

It's 8:30 and cbffs' bus is currently parking..

(*fastforward*)

It's lunch time and I'm still avoiding Sheen, my next class is gym so I'll just stay here at the cafeteria since the gym is next door, though Sheen's so close that I can see him from where I am..

It's 12:50 and the bell is about to ring in 10 minutes. I have my next period with Jhaine. Where the hell is she?! She's probably at the student lounge with Tayena..

I ran to get there faster, I don't wanna be late for gym class, I'm usually 10 mins. early so I can change before everyone else and it's less crowded.

I can see them now, and yep there they are.

There's still alot of people in the room even if there's 8 mins. left till the bell rings.

Some are playing billiards, the table soccer thingy (foodball), and more..

Tayena and Jhaine are currently talking with two guys? lol flirts!! jk

"Jhaine 5 minutes!" -I shouted.

" There's panet!" - a guy with a rainbow toque shouted.

I raised my eyebrow.

I don't know them so I just rolled my eyes. That's usually how I let them know I'm interested for a conversation.

and then I remember.. Oh He's Panget ^_^

"Hi Panget"

I sat between my cbffs and they were teasing me that I found a new "guy", at first I didn't get it but then..

"EWW!! NO WAY! HE'S PANGET!" - I whisper-shouted but only my cbffs can hear it..

We're still teasing each other panget..

"But seriously what does panet means?" - pffft. he sounds weird when he said panet..

"It means you cuz your ugly. Hahahaha!" - me while laughing my head off. xD

-_- =p1 (panget1)

hahaha I'm so funny :'))

"Fine it means ug-ly pfft on my language." - me trying not to laugh..

He was about to speak when....

(*Ringgggg*) O.O FUDGICLE!!

I'm late for gym class!!!!

"Bye Panget" I yelled while running.

"Bye panet" before I turned the corner, I looked back and saw him smiling.

then I ran with Jhaine.

ugh i won't be late if it wasn't for Jhaine..Well we're not really late cuz that's just the first bell. We still have 5-8 min. I guess.

When I was about to open the door I saw a girl trying to catch the rolling basketball.. hmm. (tought of something EVIL >:). I opened the door widely so the ball will roll outside the gym :)).. Then I saw Sheen is after the girl trying to catch the ball too. :'( he's with her?
T-T.

We made eye contact..

(1, 2, 3, 4, 5) the most thing I adore about him is his beautiful eyes. :l I just can't resist looking at his eyes..

ughh. I tried my best to break our eye contact.. And I ran to the gym lockers.. GOSH we just looked at each others eyes for 10 sec. O.O

I can't forget his small brown eyes.. that's his best feature. Specially under the sun, when it holds specks of sunlight. His eyes shines and it's like melted chocolate, glossed, like pavement after raining. His beautiful eyes. I could go on forever how beautiful and poetic his eyes are but I'll sound insane.

ugh. I hurried cuz I'll be late if I don't. I have 2 mins. left.

--------+

a.n.

u.d on friday ^_^

next u.d will be Sheen's and Matt's pov. Maybe!!! just MAYBE!!! ^_^v