⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓

"kaho, could you help me carry this?" yun asked, struggling to carry a bunch of pots and bowls.

"of course." she took some from him and was about to ask where to put it when a voice interrupted her.

"look!"

zeno came running towards the group next to shin-ah who was carrying a large deer. the two had gone out hunting for more food and that was what they had come back with. hak and yona had disappeared last night when it was raining and hadn't returned yet but they knew they would be alright.

"well done!"

"we found something amazing," zeno smiled. he took whatever it was off his back and unwrapped it. "it's a katana. like yours, miss kaho."

"where is my katana by the way..." she trailed off and her eyes widened, the smile on her face disappearing. she dropped the things she was carrying, causing a loud bang as everything clattered to the floor.

that katana.

it was long and black with two white straight lines painted on the sides like akito's. the only different thing about it was that it had dried blood on it.

"what's wrong?" yun asked, turning to look at the girl who caused much noise. he examined her petrified face but her eyes were no longer looking at the katana so he couldn't tell why she was so scared.

"nothing. i thought i saw something." she brushed it off, making the others turn back to zeno. she bent down and started picking everything up but her hands were shaking so much things slipped out her hands.

"it has blood on it but i'll clean it." zeno said, holding the katana up in the air for everyone to see.

"but what if the owner is looking for it? you should take it back to where you found it." kija suggested.

"no. i don't think the owner wants it. he's dead after all.." kaho whispered, hoping it would go unnoticed.

zeno stared at her, a frown on his face. "kaho, what was that?"

"princess is something wrong?" kija kneeled down in front of her, noticing her shaking hands.

the silence from her made the four dragons and yun confused as to why her mood had changed so suddenly

"kaho, are you okay?" yun stood beside kija.

"t-that katana it belongs to someone i know." she spoke, giving into their worried glances.

"who?"

"aki..." unable to say his full name, she said his nickname. her right hand shook violently so she slapped her other hand on top of it, trying to stop it.

"aki?" jae-ha said.

"who is he?"

"why is he related to this again?"

"hey! you monsters don't be so rude and pressuring." yun came to her defence.

"s-sorry. i can't..." kaho got up and rushed away from everyone, as they yelled for her. she wandered deep into the forest not too far from the camp they had set up but far enough to have some time to herself without them finding her.