⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟐

"yona, i've had enough of the water. i'll get out now." kaho said. she pulled herself up onto the wood, grabbing one of the robes on the way. she headed to the door, opening it, only to run into zeno who was about to knock.

"oh, hey, miss." he greeted, turning away from the door in case yona wasn't decent.

"hey, zeno. you here for yona?" she asked, picking up her fresh clothes hung up on the wall.

"yeah." he knocked on the wood by the door. "little miss, can i come in?"

"zeno?"

"see you later." kaho called out to the two of them, leaving the area after changing into her clothes.

she headed to the gardens to sit on the rocks while waiting for the others to be done. a ruffling sound from behind her caught her ears. she turned around, picking up her katana.

"who's there?"

no one replied but a pair of eyes could be seen, hidden between trees. she immediately recognised the eyes and lifted up her katana, throwing it in the direction. the katana acted like a spear, ripping through the air. however, another katana knocked it away just before it pierced in between the eyes.

"i know it's you, akito."

"akito?" someone called. kaho turned to see yun stood a few feet away, his hair slightly wet. he had just gotten out the water and came outside to wait for the others to be done. she looked back to trees but the eyes were gone so she decided to leave it alone.

"oh yun. you're done?"

"yeah, the others will be out in a minute. we need to wait for yona. there's something to talk about."

"alright, let's wait." she sat down and patted the spot next to her. he followed her and sat where she patted.

"the water was nice."

"yeah..." she replied, leaning her head back slightly. it went quiet and she was itching to say something, anything. "hey, i have something to tell you."

kaho really appreciated everything he did for her, especially when he comforted her after her panic attack. he was always there for her and she felt so grateful. she had begun to realise that her admiration had turned to something more. certain touches from him would send electric shocks through four her body, his words of affirmation had her melting, and something as simple as his eyes on hers turned her into a blushing mess.

is this... what it feels like to care deeply for someone?

"what is it?" he turned to look at her.

"yun..." she took ahold of his hands, confusing him.

"yeah?"

"i don't know if this is the right time or what you'll think of me after i say this but i really need to get this off my chest. i think i—"

"we're all done." hak announced, emerging from the room with the others. yona and zeno also left the room she was bathing in. kaho sighed dejectedly, having last her chance. maybe it was better this way considering she believed he cared for someone else that wasn't her anyway.

the group went to where the fire tribe was being attacked and when they got there, yona got straight to shooting down a person.

"princess...!" kija exclaimed. "the fire tribe is being overwhelmed."

"we haven't fought on tribe lands since the time we acted as the happy hungry bunch, huh?" jae-ha asked.