⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟑

"you invaded kouka kingdom. in addition, if you frighten the citizens. don't think you'll get off lightly." everyone watched as yona angrily glared at them. anyone else would think that fire was going to suddenly appear and burn them all.

they begun their attack on them, ready to fight.  kaho jumped off her horse, leaving yun on it. yona readied her bow and aimed for some of the men, while kaho got out her katana and slashed at a few men. they mocked her for being a girl and they were going to pay.

it was an easy task taking down everyone. after doing so the group rejoined.

"kaho,are you alright?" yun asked.

"yes of course." she replied as they made their way to soo-jin.

"general soo-jin." yona called out.

"so you were alive?"

"even though you are one of the generals, you have committed a serious crime. you have also decapitated one of your soldiers, will you let his death be in vain?"

"a little girls lecturing me!" he yelled. "i am taking back what i deserve, hiryuu castle. my soldiers will gladly pave a path for me! don't be so full of yourself."

"you don't even know what you make your people live through. you are... not fit to be king." yona said, with a glare.

"kill them. erase them, from my sight!"

the group formed a circle as the soldiers crowded around them. yun has a distressed look on his face. he wasn't a fighter and didn't even have any weapons but kaho was beside him ready to protect him and the others.

"i wonder if we'll get out here alive." jae-ha said.

"don't say that." kaho replied.

"zeno, will cheer for all of you."

"general soo-jin, i want to show you what tae-jun looks like right now." yona said.

"he is currently leading the fire tribe people in a completely different method." kaho smirked.

"you... lady kaho. the one who was to be engaged to my son. how dare you disgrace us like this." general soo-jin sneered.

"there is only one thing we can agree on, that your son deserves better than me because he has grown into a better person, someone i'm proud of. he is nothing like you."

his eyes widened at this but he snapped out of it and signalled the soldiers to attack and the group fought back with all their strength, slashing them down.

"princess, kaho and yun, get behind me." hak said.

"no can do hak. i'm a good fighter, you know that." kaho replied, taking down a nearby soldier.

yun went to stand in front of yona. "right now the only thing i can do is be your shield."

all of a sudden a presence was felt nearby, not just any random presence. someone's presence that they all know. yona noticing it too, lowered her bow and looked up at the cliff. it was soo-won.

but there was another person with him. the person stepped out from hiding behind soo-won, their emerald eyes locking with kaho's.