⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟒

"it's raining heavily. yay!" zeno exclaimed as he ran around in the rain.

"i feel like i haven't been touched by rain in ages." kaho spun around in a circle, getting her hair and clothes wet.

"rain..." shin-ah mumbled.

"you'll get a cold if you do that, dear." jae-ha told kaho but she ignored him and kept spinning around.

"join me." she cheered.

"if it means getting ill together and sharing a bed then—"

"we're getting soaked. we should find shelter." hak said to yun, holding jae-ha by his hair and cutting off the rest of his sentence.

"follow me." yun said, taking ahold of kaho's wrist to stop her spinning. he led them to a small building, it was like a hotel but smaller. an inn.

"a place to stay? the cheapest room we have for seven people to stay overnight. hm... i'm vacant. that will be one for six hundred rin." the owner said. 

"thank you." yun said and they entered the room. the room was quite small so they would have to sleep beside each other.

"the lush green land of the water tribe... it's too bad. i was looking forward to seeing it but all i see is rain." yona said looking out the window.

"i like the rain." kaho stuck her head out, letting the rain fall on her hair. as if she hadn't made that clear before from all her spinning.

"you should dry off or you'll get ill." yun pulled her back, almost making her slam onto the floor but he stopped her before she could.

"i've never had a cold before. what's it like?" she joked.

"unpleasant." he replied. she stood in front of him and he held her hair, squeezing the water out of it.

"shisen, it's a prominent port town in the water tribe too, right?" hak asked.

"yeah. after we went to the market i heard a few rumours. it seems there's been some unrest on the coasts of the tribe." yun said watching kaho struggle to pull of her wet shoes. he patted the floor for her to sit down and helped pull it off. 

"i heard the people of the water tribe were temperate. i can't imagine there being unrest."

"it's a shame i hardly know anything about the tribes." kaho muttered.

"why not?" kija asked.

"i never really left my villa. i'd only go to nearby villages so it's my first time seeing all these places."

"that's like me..."

"anyway, with this rain we probably won't be able to move any further so let's get some rest." yun suggested.

"i'd like to take off my drenched clothes so go out for a bit. jae-ha you too." yona said. "kaho, where are you going?"

"you said you want to change..."

"yeah, but you can stay! you need to change as well."

"oh right..." she chuckled, embarrassed and closed the door when the boys left. "the clothes are stuck to my skin."