⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟐 (𝐨𝐯𝐚)

"it feels so nice to finally be able to bathe properly." yona sighed.

"yeah..."

"are you going to get in?" she asked looking at kaho who was still standing on the side in a towel.

"i would... it's just that the spider in the corner is scaring me." she replied, pointing to the spider that was on one of the rocks.

"just ignore it and get in. it won't do anything."

"you say that but i have a huge fear of those things so i'm too paranoid to ignore it." kaho said, dipping her toes into the water.

"it's gone."

"huh."

"the spider is gone."

"what do you mean it's gone?!"

"you can get in now." yona said, pulling her sister into the water. a loud splash filled the area as she fell in, soaking herself.

"i can't believe you did that." kaho whined.

"you should thank me. now you can enjoy the water."

the two sat in silence for a bit, listening to the boys talking on the other side. they were being rowdy and obnoxious.

"yona, how would you feel if i decided to go on my own path?" kaho asked, breaking the silence between them.

"why are you asking? are you planning on leaving?" yona asked, watching her sister lean her back on the rocks.

"you see... ik-su told me a bit about myself and said that for me to find out more i would have to go off on my own. that doesn't mean i will but i've just been thinking about it." she explained, sinking deeper into the water.

"if you think that it's the right thing to do, i won't stop you."

"thank you, yona. you're a great sister." she truly was thankful for her.

...

"kaho, i don't mean to alarm you but there are spiders behind you."

"what..." slowly, she turned around and let out a scream of terror, seeing not just one, but loads of spiders right behind her.

on the other side, the boys heard the scream and were alarmed, some standing up, ready to go over there if need be.

"are the misses alright over there?" zeno yelled.

"yeah we—" yona began to say.

"NO! NO! I'M NOT OKAY. STAY AWAY FROM ME!!"

"is there someone else in there with you?" hak asked, hearing loads of splashing and kaho's screams.

"i'm getting out!" she scrambled out of the water. wrapping her towel around her, she rushed out the room.

"wait!" yona yelled as the door closed.

"stupid spiders. all i wanted was to bathe." kaho mumbled, walking around the area.

she was still jumpy from having to see those things so would sit down then get back up thinking another spider would appear. she spent a while walking around the place and exploring. it wasn't until she heard yelling that she hurried to find the others.

"please kill this!" kija yelled, his back exposed and a spider there. the others were staring at him like they were annoyed.

"ah, a spider was disturbing you as well?" kaho asked, walking up to them though no one really noticed her.

"your back is exposed." jae-ha said to kija.

"this guy... has been bothering me even inside the bath!" kija exclaimed, bending over as if he was in pain. kaho understood all too well.

"kija don't tell me... you couldn't go into the hot spring because of the spider...?"

"exactly!!" he yelled.

quickly jae-ha smacked the spider off, allowing kija to breathe. "finally..."

"don't worry. similar thing happened to me when i wanted to bathe." kaho said, laughing at his relieved expression.

"h-hey! what are you doing here dressed like that!" kija yelled, his face bright red. she was only in a towel so below her thighs and above her cleavage was exposed. she didn't see anything wrong with it, then again she wasn't around many boys and would do what she wanted.

"miss, you're a bit naked." zeno said, his eyes being covered by yun.

"look away." hak punched jae-ha in the face because he knew he would've said something pervy.

"i forgot to grab my clothes when i left the bathing room because of those spiders attacking me." she said, her arms crossed and water still dripping everywhere.

"they didn't attack you. you're just scared." yona laughed. she, of course, wouldn't understand what it was like to have a fear of those.

"anyway, you shouldn't walk around like this!" kija rushed towards her and threw his cloak over her shoulders.

"it's fine, i don't need this. i want to go back and bathe once the spiders are gone." she said, shrugging it off.

"no no no. keep it on for now." kija placed it back on her, his hands on her shoulders. he wasn't comfortable with her walking around like that.

"you can let go now." yun said, his arms crossed.

"o-oh right." kija let go off her and stepped back.

"hak, maybe you should stay in the room just to make sure there are no spiders." yona suggested.

"i can do that!" jae-ha volunteered, a grin on his face.

"no, you don't." hak kicked him, knocking him over. he was enjoying abusing him.

"i guess i'll just not bathe then..." kaho sulked. she did want to.

"use the boys bath area!" zeno suggested. the others immediately refused thinking it was highly inappropriate but didn't know what he really meant.

"uh... but you're still using it. i can't."

"there's a separate area surrounded by rocks. no one will look." hak said what zeno meant then glared at the others. "right?"

"right!"

"and i'll stand guard." yona said as they made their way over to the area.

"i can't believe you suggested this." kija said to zeno. "it still feels inappropriate."

"it's fine." kaho and yona went over to the water that was separated slightly, the boys facing the other way. "finally."

"the water is nice, right?" kija sighed, relaxing in the warmth.

"yeah it is...hh.."

"kaho, don't fall asleep!"