What Just Happened?

"Jazz? Jazz!" Danny shouted shaking his sister in hopes that she would come out of whatever trance she was in. "Jazz, snap out of it! If you don't I'll take all the stuffing out of Bearbert!" Her blue eyes cleared. "You will Not Touch Bearbert!" "Well that definitely worked." Danny muttered. "What worked?" "Jazz it was like you were under some spell. You just stood there not hearing anything I was saying. It was kinda like dad when mom goes on about her day instead of ghosts." Danny laughed at his own joke. "Danny this is serious. What just happened?" "I don't know? What's the last thing you remember? Did you see a ghost, or something? Maybe Ember's music!" Danny was sure it had to be Ember. "Now that I think about it I did hear singing, but it wasn't Ember." "Than who was it?" The only other mind controller he could think of was Freakshow and he only controlled ghosts. "It was...you."

     "Me?!" Danny asked quizzically. "Yeah. You were singing in the shower. Nice song choice by the way." The younger teen groaned. "Ugh. But why do you that my singing caused it?" Jazz was a very logical person, even more so than their parents. If anyone could solve this it was her. "I have no idea. Wait, Didn't you have a fight with Ember not to long ago?" The bed squeaked as Danny sat on it. "Yeah." He admitted. "But what does that have to do with anything? And how did you know about it?" Jazz had that expression Danny liked to call, the know it all sister expression. "Well first of all I saw the fight from the windows of the classroom. Second, it's not that hard. I saw her hit you with that" "Blast of Music!!!" Danny shouted. "Exactly, so..." Jazz paused waiting for Danny to come to the conclusion. "So, yeah, still not getting it." Jazz was officially exasperated now. "Ugh! She must have given you the power through the beam!" "Ohhh." Danny exclaimed in realization. "But why would Ember do that?" Jazz shrugged. "I don't know everything contrary to popular belief." Danny had to know what this power did. "I'm way ahead of you little brother." In her hands she had headphones and a mic. "Let's do this."

         "So Danny why don't you want to call Tucker and Sam again?" Danny had told Jazz when she asked that he didn't want to get them involved yet. "Well I'm gonna see them for patrol in a few hours so I figured they could use a break from the craziness that is my life." Jazz chuckled. "They are your friends. They chose the craziness. They're basically a part of our family. Sam's become like a sister to me." Jazz, with her inquisitiveness, noticed Danny's strange expression at the mention of Sam. Why should he be so nervous? She was his best friend, who was...

           "Wait a second! You like Sam don't you?" Jazz had knew it before but it looked like Danny was finally figuring it out. The look on her little brother's face was priceless. "Yes, No, I DON'T KNOW!" Danny didn't know what he was feeling exactly. He was just a teen after all. "I know what your going to say Jazz. It's just a crush, I'll get over it, and such." Jazz smirked. "Actually no, that's not what I was going to say at all." Danny was completely lost now. "Than what?" "I was going to say that I'm happy you've finally recognized your feelings for her." "Huh?" The halfa's scrunched his eyebrows. "Everyone knew you two would get together." The teen's face was as bright red as the oval on his favorite shirt. Being called Lovebirds should have given it away he realized. "I have no idea if she likes me like that. We've always been best friends." Jazz knew how much Sam liked Danny. The two had become like sisters this past year while ghost hunting. Of course she wasn't going to make it easy for Danny though. 

       "So what do I do again?" Danny asked holding the mike uneasily. "Just sing." "Sing what?" Jazz sighed. "Anything. Just sing." Danny thought of a song that he liked and found that it was one that described him perfectly. "Ready!" The halfa called.

          As Danny became immersed in the song he didn't notice his sister's entrancement. He opened his eyes after the last note and saw her glazed expression. He got up from the swivel chair and clapped loudly. "Oh boy. Jazz!" No luck. 'What did I do last time?' He snapped in front of her eyes. 'Oh wait if she's under my spell then I can tell her to come out of it.' This made the teen smirk. He had to have some fun with this. "Say I'm a know it all older sister who should respect Danny more." Jazz repeated the statement much to the amusement of Danny. "I'm a know it all older sister who should respect Danny more." He rubbed his chin in thought considering more things Jazz could do.  "hmmm, let's see. I want a bowl of Ice Cream." Jazz walked upstairs and came down with a blue bowl and spoon. "Thank you Jazz, I knew...Wait, this is vanilla. You know I hate Vanilla. Haha. Even under a spell you still find a way to escape it." 

      "Okay Jazz you can snap out of it." Danny commanded. Jazz's crystal blue eyes cleared once more. She held her head, as she was disoriented. "I need to hold on to something. Ugh." As his sister began to fall Danny caught her. "Woah Jazz!" He steadied her giving her support. "I'm okay. I was a little dizzy beforehand anyway." The halfa instantly felt guilty. It was him who had done this to her. "Jazz I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have done it for so long." The redhead raised an eyebrow. "And what did you?" Danny smiled sheepishly. "I uh, told you get me some ice cream." Jazz glanced at the bowl Danny had set aside on the chair and snorted. "Ha, even under your control I managed to find a way to annoy you!" "Pretty much what I said. I may have told you to call yourself a know it all." The older teen slapped her brother in the head. "Oww!" The ghost boy cried. "Well, you deserved it." Jazz then felt faint again. As her knees buckled she saw the panic in her brother's eyes. "Gotcha!" Danny frowned as he caught Jazz once again. "Okay this is too much. What's going on?" The fear laced in her brother's voice was prevalent. "Don't worry. Like I said I was feeling bad before." Jazz reassured. "Yeah, but now your worse. I'm not using that power again it's too much. It could hurt you." As Danny helped his sister up the stairs Jazz kept quiet about the one thing she had seen before she was completely hypnotized. Her brother's Red eyes.

 Her brother's Red eyes

AN: Uh oh, a cliffie! Not to bad of one though. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Guys I'm going to cry! 1.5k views and 20 followers! Sorry this took longer than expected! I had ACT and I have to write a graduation speech as well. My dad also took back his computer so I can only use it at certain times. Please comment and let me know if you like it! Love ya'll!