Freed

(AN) Hi everyone, I'm not dead,yet....(Sees knives). Please don't kill me!!! I'm so so sorry for not updating in a good while. College is great ,but also a lot of work. So much has happened and uh, I kinda got addicted to the show Smallville. I also have gotten addicted to the wonderful broadway musical HAMILTON!!!! Seriously, it is AMAZING!!!! It's Quiet Uptown, Satisfied, You'll Be Back, The opening Alexander Hamilton! I will never look at a 10 dollar bill the same way! Anyway I hope this chappie was worth the wait! Luv ya'll!

          Tucker couldn't breath. It was as if the walls were crashing down on him. How had things come to this? If Dash were dead? He wouldn't think of that, no, couldn't think of that. The young halfa noticed the panicked look on Danny's friend. "Tucker?" Danni whispered softly. Tucker said nothing. "I'll fly to Dash to the closest hospital." Tucker turned to the girl with tears in his eyes. "Danni, your already worn out. This was my fault." Tears then fell freely from the techno-geek's eyes. "Hey, come on. Danny needs you. Don't worry about me! I'll be fine. I'll get Dash to the hospital and he'll be fine Okay!!!" Dani smiled smiled tightly at the grief struck boy. Tucker nodded silently. The 12 year old ghost girl scooped Dash in her arms using the strength she had from her powers. As she flew as fast as she could Tucker watched them disappear, whispering. "You better not die Dash Baxter. I will not have your death on my conscience."

            The whole cafeteria was covered in a blinding white inferno. Danny gazed hatefully at the jumpsuit clad figures Jack and Maddie. Jack searched for the ghost boy who appeared everywhere. Teleportation was quite a useful method to invoke fear. "You know, YOUR THE REASON FOR ALL OF THIS!!!" The unrecognizable ghost boy screamed. He then began to laugh crazily. Every step he took left behind left a new white flame. Jack and Maddie glanced at each other in fear and confusion. "What do you mean we're the reason?" Maddie's heart clenched. Something was missing from this picture. She knew she was missing an essential piece of the puzzle. "Phantom,what happened to you and who are you really?" All malice was gone from the huntresses voice. What was left was pure utter confusion. Danny's eyes glanced at her for a moment. " Why do you care? I thought you hated me?"

            (Flashback)

             -12 year old Danny Fenton was mad. A rare case as he was usually such a laid back kid. The reason being he had lied about going to Tucker's house when he actually went to a movie that Jack and Maddie had not allowed him to see. Maddie knew her boy hated being grounded. It made it even worse that it was the opening night of the trios favorite bands, Humpty Dumpty,  and it would be the only night they could see the band for ten dollars. Maddie knew Danny was hurting but he had to realize the consequences for lying and not obeying them. Maddie gingerly opened the door of her fuming preteen's room. The messy black haired, blue eyed preteen was sulking on his bed feet in the air and head propped up by his hands. "Danny, I know your upset..." She started. "But you have to realize that it was very wrong to lie to us." Danny stared at his carpeted floor. "And it was also wrong to go against us when we told you not to watch that movie." "Why do you care so much what I watch? I didn't think it was that big a deal." Maddie lifted her son's head. "Danny, I'm your mom. Until your old enough to be on your own, I think it's fair to listen. I have my reasons. I want to protect you baby." Danny made a face as she called him baby. "You know, your dad and I were worried sick for a while there. We called Tucker's parents after you not answering 10 times. When the Foley's answered they said you hadn't been at the house all day and neither had Tucker. They thought you both were at our house. It took me a while to figure out you two had planned it. I also remembered you asking me if you could go see the movie Split on the opening night. That was how I figured out where you were." Maddie had tears in her eyes. "Danny, do you realize how scared I was for a while there? I hope you never have to go through that. That's why I grounded you. I don't want to lose you. I want you to be where you said you would be and not give me a reason to do this again." Danny had calmed down now and put a hand on his mom's shoulder. "I'm sorry mom. I guess I didn't realize how scared I made you. I promise it won't happen again. And the lying as well." Maddie hugged her son. "I do what I do because I love you. Never forget that." "I love you to mom." The boy half wrapping his mom in a one armed hug.