Author's Note

Another Everard story has come to an end and I would like to thank each and everyone of you for being part of it! I truly appreciate the enthusiasm and the patience you have all shown while I wrote this story. 

Anyway, I will not make this very long.

I want to clear a few things. 

Some of you asked in the comment sections who Sophia is or if she was ever mentioned before in the previous stories. The answer is NO. Sophia is a completely new character, one that I have always planned to appear later in the series. She has a very interesting past that will mold the next stories and the next series. 

And YES, there will be a Trilby series. Those who are members of my Facebook closed group The Green Herald are already aware of this as I have already put up teasers for the Trilby series. 

And YES, Emma and Ralph will also have their own story. We just all have to be very patient.

Furthermore, I had planned to start Nick's story, Remember Then just a week or two after His Lady in Breeches, but unfortunately, I have things I need to finish up first. The Transient Wife will be published this year (YAY!) and I have a lot of things I need to polish and add on the manuscript before I send it to my publisher. 

I hope that you can all be patient while I prepare The Transient Wife manuscript and at the same time finalize the plot for Remember Then. 

Anyway, that's all for now. 

You are all welcome to join our closed group on Facebook (THE GREEN HERALD). Should you encounter a question asking for a password, the password is: TOWN

The cover for Remember Then will be posted on the next chapter and that includes the teasers for the Trilby Series which will follow the Everards.

Your greatest gossipmonger,

Greenwriter