Mewni Kingdom of Monsters Part Five: Final Goodbye

"Hey," Marco greets awkwardly.

"Why are you here?" Comet asks, glowing brightly with dark magic.

"We came for you," Marco replies, "we didn't want you getting hurt."

"I believe I made it clear," Comet retorts, "in my message you weren't to follow me."

"We had to," Baby steps in, "us monsters stick together, right?"

"I have much to do," Comet explains, "so make this quick."

"Look," Janna steps forward, "as your freinds, we care about you. You don't have to do this. Call off the war with the High Commission, just take what you have."

"I can't stop until Moon is dead," Comet replies.

"Look," Ponyhead explains, "gurl, you know we're BFFs, but this is crazy. Let Toffee handle the war at least. Come back to Earth. Come home."

"You can go home," Comet replies, "but I can't. I have my kingdom now. I can never return."

"You can always come to The Underworld," Tom offers, "I can keep an eye on things here. I am a prince."

"And let you sell out Mewni to your father?" Comet growls, "I wouldn't trust anyone with my kingdom. Not even you."

"Comet," Jackie steps forward, "come on, we both know what this is about. It's cause I'm with Marco, right?"

Comet's aura flares up. Jackie smiles, realizing she's called Comet's bluff.

"Look," Jackie explains, "You're jealous, and I get that. You fell for someone and they totally shot you down, but that's no reason to become a warmongering queen like Moon. Please, come home. You don't have to-"

"Who," Comet growls, "did you just say I was like? You dare compare me to Moon!?!"

Comet begins to walk down the steps of her throne, gripping her wand.

"You are no longer welcome here," she growls, "leave."

"Comet," Marco pleads, "please, we care about you. Come back to us. Don't let your hatred consume you like this."

"If you do care," Comet growls, "you'll let me do this. You'll leave. It's already begun. There's no stopping what comes next."

"Please," Marco begs, "don't do this."

Comet is now right at them, looking Marco in the eye.

"I have to," Comet sighs, "I'm sorry. Look, Marco, all of you, I've... learned some things. I need to do this. Please, just go."

Comet turns around and begins to walk away.

"Comet," Marco pleads grabbing her shoulder. Comet immediately turns around, rage in her eyes.

"I said leave!" She exclaims, "guards!"

Guards surround Marco and the others.

"We won't give up on you," Jackie reminds.

"I don't care," Comet replies, "I don't even know who 'I' am anymore."

"Open a portal and leave!" A guard demands, "or else!"

Marco sighs and opens a portal back to Earth. He looks back at Comet, who refuses to look at him.

"Hey," he speaks, "if you ever change your mind... you know you're always welcome. Just call."

Marco tosses Comet her mirror, which she catches.

"Goodbye," she replies.

With that, Marco goes home to Earth. As they all sit in Marco's living room, nobody speaks. However, they all look at each other, the truth unspoken...

"The Comet you know," Comet sighs as the portal closes, "died when I took the throne."

Comet sits back on her throne, consumed by sadness, anger, and conflicting emotions about where she wants to be. She starts crying, she has everything she ever wanted, but now she feels more empty than ever...

And new outro. It'd be like the one from the show, but it'd be Comet walking with soldiers on Mewni instead. She'd be surrounded by the dark aura.

I thought taking Mewni,
Would make these feelings go away.

But it only got worse,
Now Toffee betrayed me.

I don't even know,
Who I am any more.

Guess I'll just have to,
Keep on fighting.

I have nothing left,
But the war that I'm fighting in.

I'm just praying,
That the feelings will stop.

After the things I said already know,
They'll never accept me if I go back home.

End of outro, start of season three...