Hosting and Jealousy

"So, tell me, (Y/n), do you have any hobbies? What do you like to do?" One of the boys asked me.

"Have you always looked like that? We've been in the same class since middle school," another asked.

I can't do this anymore. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do!

I was sitting at a table with three boys, all of them asking questions at once. "So why did you join the Host Club, (Y/n)?" the third asked me.

"Uh..." I couldn't tell the truth, they wouldn't believe me, and I'm more than certain Kyoya would give me a good talking to. All I have to do is get one hundered customers to request me and they'll forget about my debt. I know just the story.

I told them the story of how my mom died when I was just a baby, I never knew her, but I had my father. I honestly didn't though, he was always busy, so I often felt alone. The maids basically raised me, and since I never really had a motherly influence, I wasn't the biggest girly girl.

I preferred things like video games and reading. That seemed to get the boys attention and we quickly moved onto what types of games we played.

After we were done nerding out one of the boys said, "So, uh, is it okay if tomorrow we request to sit with you again?"

I gave them a huge grin, "Yeah, I'd really appreciate that, guys!" Finally some progress!

Tamaki snapped his fingers, "(Y/n)! Come here for a minute."

I walked over to him, "What's up?"

"I'd like you to meet someone," he gestured to the girl sitting next to him, "this is my regular guest, Princess Ayanokoji."

It's that girl form earlier.

I smiled at her, "Miss, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Tamaki sprung up from his seat and wrapped his arms around me tightly, "That was so cute! That air of bashfulness was very good! Super good! Amazingly good!" he smothered me in his chest as he spun around in circles.

"Uh, Tamaki," the girl started, but he cut her off.

"You're so cute! I'm never gonna let you go!" he yelled.

I looked around for anyone what could help me, my eyes landed on Mori. "Mori-senpai! Help me!"

Without hesitation, he ran over and snatched me from Tamaki's grasp. He held me in the air as if I weighed nothing.

"Mori-senpai, you really didn't have to go that far. Come on, little one, let Daddy give you a big hug!" Tamaki shouted.

Mori set me down and I turned to look at Tamaki, "I've already got a dad, I don't need another one." I straightened my dress and pushed past Tamaki to return to my table. I made eye contact with Ayanokoji, she looked pissed. She glared me down as I walked past, giving me the 'up and down'. What's her problem?

***

The next day, I was leaving class and I couldn't find my bag anywhere. What happened to it?

I turned around and looked out the window, "Are you kidding me?" I saw the fountain outside and in it I saw the contents of my bag floating around. "How did that happen? I didn't think there were bullies at this school, I guess they are everywhere."

I sprinted down the hallway, wishing and praying that my stuff was okay. I past that girl from the day before and she started to talk to me.

"Oh, it's you again," I stopped in my tracks, waiting for her next words, "I bet you love having Tamaki making you over and fawning over you. It's useless though, you're always going to be your dad's pathetic, failing heiress."